WOW needs more diversity

No it isn’t. It’s marking off a box on a diversity quota. And before you say it because I know you will, I’m lgbt myself.

5 Likes

How would that make WoW Better? or any game for that matter, OP? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I am sorry. That was rude of me. I just got a little emotional. You see I have been winning the game for like 6 years now. And then you…

Ok, sorry in advance, but I have to do this or I won’t sleep tonight…

If a Troll is trolling like a troll, but being a Troll, does that mean the Troll that is trolling is a trolling Troll or a Troll that trolls?

passes out

:dancer:

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

I think the way Overwatch does it it seem pretty organic, wow could do it too, but it would take time. Being gay myself I still would rather have characters that are well written rather than shoehorned in for diversity’s sake.

7 Likes
1 Like

What about the ishnu alah guy

1 Like

That’s how the juiciest love stories are made in the background.

And then you wonder why people hate the alliance

1 Like

OP wants more diversity… then plays an elf which makes up half the population

1 Like

I think that Anduin and Wrathion would make a fine gay couple. The way Anduin punched Wrathion, you can tell there’s more to the story then, muh daddy died.

1 Like

WoW is children friendly and a game. We don’t need gratuitous sexuality thrown in their faces.

3 Likes

Then you should start reading the quests you’re doing in game, reading the lore and all that.

You probably never did (or just rushed through it without reading anything) the Azsuna quest for the two Night Elf ladies couple for example.

This is a game. A fantasy game. We don’t need real world problems in our fantasy game. And by “we” I mean “me” (although I’m fairly sure that a lot of people agree).

Real world problems, issues, representation belong in the real world, not in the escape that is a fantasy video game.

Umm, yeah. I can absolutely say a fantasy video game doesn’t need representation.

It’s not “a media”. It’s a hecking video game!

5 Likes

That’s not diversity. And azeroth is different than earth so no representation is required.

1 Like

:blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

That deserves 5 LIKE’s :dancer:

2 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of edge. You should start your own school.

Why not ? Is a better question.

Why do you think it is a better question?