WOW needs more diversity

The OP is asking for more because other games have more. That isn’t like Tracer’s story; that’s more like how Soldier was forced into it.

Most of the characters and their relationships aren’t discussed in game. Now, if they were put into books, fine. That’s where character development is done (much as I hate that).

But I’m game? It’s barely in passing. And like I said, demanding or asking for more diversity ends up causing more people to disregard it as wanting to feel special. You have to be careful with your demands and not just claim other games do it better therefore Blizzard should, too.

1 Like

2 Likes

As if Kalecgos would even object.

What. There is literally 0 evidence that he is.

(Before you say anything about hate. I’m bi, and so is my character.)

Apparently if you’re a well groomed and charismatic male, you can’t be straight. But I don’t even know what sexuality would even really mean to a dragon anyway. They lay eggs ffs.

2 Likes

When I saw this I immeditaly lost track of time and though “dear god it’s not Sunday is it!?” such a relief to see it was Thursday. Even though the OP HAS to be trolling I will say this, if a character whos gay or bi is written well and it’s not thrust in your face… I don’t mind. That said most alphabet characters are ham fisted like shoving a square block through a triangular hole.

No. The problem is that there has been a extreme lack of customization. Fortunately that will be addressed in Shadowlands and it’s long overdue. Additionally I never said once that a story needed to be altered. One can look through my original statement and see that very clearly I was against that.

Sounds rather that we have a case of you trying to twist my words to create a means to attack them. I’ll lay it out thus yet again. If the Developers want to tell a story, any story; that’s their prerogative not mine. My issue is not with the Developers but rather the OP’s statement. If one bothers to read the argument, you will note that she is asking precisely for what you claim; a request to shoehorn in X or Y for the sake of ‘diversity’. See the difference?

But you better believe that I have an absolute issue with people who try to guilt / shame people into compliance, and I ignore said people. It’s a form of extortion. Others might have an issue calling it what it is, I do not.

3 Likes

More importantly with jaina. She’s an emotionally broken person after everything.

In the book jaina and kalegos talk. They say they love each other. However jaina feels broken and empty. She states she needs to go home to recover. And kelegos says he’ll always be waiting for her when shes ready.

Im paraphrasing. But honestly go read the books or listen to the narrated audio books. Well worth it in my opinion.

I even cried for wills death in before the storm.

1 Like

I’ve read the books. I wish they would have let Jaina stay hardened.

Apparently. -shakes head-

One of my Hunters wears a flower crown as his helm mog, since he’s a nature-loving elf and in touch with his feminine side.

He’s straight, but quite a few people automatically assume he is not; or that he is outright female.
His twin sister, however, only has eyes for other women and presents herself as tough-as-nails. The mistaken identity a sort of running gag between the two of them.

3 Likes

I weep for lady dragons. For one thing… those eggs are the size of VW Beetles… and for another… They are SPIKED! :scream:

Well, the spikes are curved to be easier going out. They’re not going back in though.

Its not like she is back to her old self.

She’s perfectly willing to wreck the horde if need be.

1 Like

First of all, I was not attacking you, and nobody is twisting your words. If it’s the developers’ prerogative to tell the story the way they want, isn’t it the OP’s prerogative to ask that future stories include some gay people?
As an example, it’s a storyteller’s right to not have black people in his story. And another person would be justified in saying that continuing to make stories without black people is racist. So why is this any different?

Troll or not. These kinds threads are still fun.

Theres alot about dragons and their reproduction we know nothing about.

And we probably never will.

This entire thread can be summed up thus.

Ex·tor·tion: “The practice of obtaining something, usually money, through force or threats.”

The OP is saying essentially: “Blizzard you need to add this.”.

Seems innocuous enough on the surface. But what happens if Blizzard resists X? You know, exerts creative license over their I.P.? Does what they want to do in a given story? Well we already can guess at the next step, because this happens regularly.

The OP would be the first in line to scream “Blizzard isn’t tolerant!”. It’s a no win situation that is backed up with an underpinned threat, if Blizzard does not comply with their edicts; they will attack Blizzard. These attacks then take form in trying to get people fired, harassing employees that are wholly innocent on social media, and trying to organize boycotts; all in the name of inducing compliance. Even if said compliance comes at the detriment of others.

Unlike others who tend to be more reasonable and open to all points of view (including their own), posters of this nature simply do not care about any view save their own. All they seek is temporary gratification, and eventually they will come back with a new set of demands; which they expect to be acquiesced to ‘or else’.

The most inexcusable thing about the above logic lies in this fact. Such individuals believe their mentality to be justified, because in their mind the only people who matter are them, and those who agree completely with everything they say. Anyone and everyone who disagrees with them is ‘evil’. That’s antithetical to logic driven thinking, because in said scenario one is using emotion rather than facts. That’s where you see the real intolerance.

As Fluffybop said much earlier, and said well;

It’s kind of like this to be honest.

7 Likes

DAMNIT. I think I hate you. I don’t know you but…

1 Like

This is the part that hurts me the most :frowning:

1 Like

Doesn’t matter…

Because you just lost The Game!

Again!