WOW needs more diversity

Why does it matter?

2 Likes

All the info we have on anduin including his own internal thoughts. None of it points to him being gay. Only straight or maybe asexual.

He has only ever had a crush on a dwarf girl who died. He has got hard down there once from a dreanei girl.

His conversation with gen makes it clear. Anduin must marry a human nobles as a king. And he must produce hiers. Or sw will explode into civil war and a power grab for the crown.

Gen straight tells him this and offers his own daughter for marriage.

This is the way anduins society works he has very little choice. He does decline gens offer. But he states he wants to marry for love. He also states he doesn’t have time for romance and holds no romantic feelings for anyone.

He hasn’t even had time to mourn the death of his father/friends. Maybe once we don’t have wars or world ending threats happening he’ll have personal time.

Maybe with tealia.

Anduin is generally liked. So if he really wanted snu snu I’m sure plenty of girls in wow would offer.

1 Like

Genn will just produce an heir for him.

I’m sure we’ve all seen that FABULOUS whatever knows best show…

the family is clearly a cover.

LOVE that movie… now I’m torn. Do I continue to watch the trainwreck happening here or go watch the movie for the 8675309th time?

TO THE BIGSCREEN! one day the secret of the 3 seashells will be known

Edit: English died by my hands. Tried to rez.

1 Like

I wonder how many people got banned because they flagged an obvious troll (the OP is fine, as the OP started replying it became an obvious troll). Pretty much OP is trolling the LGBT community, by posting troll-like responses as a means of undermining the LGBT movement.

If he marries tess. To which he already said no.

Guys…please don’t feed it anymore :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

What makes you think the two departments dont work hand in hand when writing the questing experience throughout an expansion, IE development time between the 2 departments. It has nothing to do with job competition im confused with your statement

Easiest topic to troll the forums with nowadays.

1 Like

My first thought when seeing these threads is: Is it a troll?
Usually the trolls are careless and make obvious errors in the first post.

When or here would it not make sense? Is there a time when it doesn’t make sense to add an Asian character, or a Black character? The problem is that you believe a story has to somehow be altered to “shoehorn” a gay person into it. But it doesn’t, new storylines are being made constantly. Any one of them can easily have a gay love story, just as there are new straight love stories drawn up all the time. I think it would be great if Sylvanas was shown to take on a female lover. Ooh what a fun encounter it would be between her and what’s his face, that annoying DK dude.

1 Like

Maybe Auntie Jaina will have to step in.

Mods must be asleep. Delete this thread plz.

3 Likes

Ah yes, and you are quite good at it my friend.

I am not on enough drugs for this to make sense.

1 Like

Blizzard has more to worry about than shoehorning your political opinions in the game to make you feel good.

1 Like

She’s already in relations with kalegos.

The most likely woman atm is tealia if they do something with it.

Blizz could always create a new girl to be anduins love interest. But wow doesn’t generally dive too deep into that area.

Calia and anduin where bonding in the book till sylvie killed her. So thats out.

I didn’t know that until you brought it up. I didn’t need to know it. I don’t care one way or the other. I believe in the diversity of thoughts and deeds. The who does not matter. I like using the paper test. If the idea or event looks good on paper, author unknown, then the idea is good regardless of the sex, race, color, preference. So to answer your question is yes. We don’t need to know Thrall is straight. It’s a game.

Oh you know, “who trolls the troller while the troller trolls you?”

Yes. I got it.

No wait, lost it. Sorry.

1 Like