WoW killed itself for raiders over 7 years

False.

It’s a rep grind. It’s not hard.

exactly - I can actually remember a former green complaining about too much loot in BfA. People who raided and did mythic plus got lots of loot. Mythic plus was really the issue but they did typical blizzard thing and reduced it across the board.

2 Likes

As it should be. You should
Never get dom slots without raiding. Solo content is brain dead and doesn’t take hardly any effort. You’re not going to have the same item level as group content.

Not at all. Literally see posts on here complaining about Korthia gear daily.

Yet they actually do. Literally the forums during the CN tier had solo players asking for higher gear progression. They didn’t care how long it took or what kind of grind.

Blizzard gives it to them and now solo players complain it takes too long.

As a solo player that’s your primary source of gear. If you refuse to do group content then you don’t get to complain.

The issue you’re clearly taking out of context was the issue of having multiple sets of gear in your bags because of Azerite power.

As a lock having to carry 4-5 sets of gear was exhausting.

No, I am not taking it out of context. He literally thought there was too much gear dropping in the game.

Actually you are.

The issue with BFA was needing multiple gear sets for one spec because of Azerite powers.

tell me whose post do you think I am remembering?

Bro what? Basically all of shadowlands has been the design equivalent of bars across the center of benches to stop homeless people from sleeping there towards raiders. The only thing i wanna do is raid log and M+. Honestly as a CE raider whatever the rest of ya’ll get up to i don’t even know and i don’t really care to know.

I don’t remember the name. Just the uproar of people taking it out of context.

you don’t remember anything - you don’t even know the conversation I am referring to.

1 Like

Sorry bud the game is directed by an raider. Untill they get rid of Ion I just dont see wow recovering… just look at the pety language in every blue post so far, they are saying only now is it ok make the 9.1.5 changes to open up the game, the shard of domination changes “set bonuses are too elusive even with the great vault”… they are not admiting to bad designs on their part, they are blaming players.

Seriously cant wait for a better MMO to pop up. Personally gonna try GW2.

5 Likes

So then link it and prove me wrong.

most people know you are wrong and most people suspect you are just trolling in most of your posts

Solo players never cease to entertain me.

You buy a game that is group oriented where raiding is the primary end game. They release multiple avenues of ways to get gear at endgame via raiding/mythic plus/arena/RBGs. You then complain because you refuse to do the group content for the best gear and demand the devs to cater to you.

Devs cater to solo players by giving them free normal raid gear in 9.0 and free heroic gear after completing a rep grind in 9.1 and you still complain.

Shadowlands is the most solo player friendly expansion to date.

Most people tend to agree with me actually.

It’s not trolling when it’s based on facts and you can’t refute it.

I’m literally asking you to provide a source to prove my statement wrong and you clearly can’t.

I see why you hide your main :joy:

not in this thread - try reading it

that isn’t facts - that is called you making an assumption that you have read every single post on this forum and you know exactly the post I am talking about from 1-2 years ago - more like delusion than facts.

1 Like

No, no. He’s right.

1 Like

you literally are a troll

“Guys help what do I do if somebody disagrees with me?!?!”

“Call them a troll, that’ll show em”

1 Like

Take your own advice. I never specified this thread.

I never claimed to have read every post. I specifically stated I remembered a green post about gear where people took it out of context the exact way you currently are doing.

You said I’m wrong and I asked you to provide the source.