WoW Is Better Than FFXIV

Lol the hummie is so salty. Did a Blood Elf kill your parents or something?

2 Likes

Sabbia it’d of been funnier if you just called us the cat girls of the WoW community but you missed the shot bud.

1 Like

As someone who spent their time leveling in WoW drought to max level and doing high level content…

…the game is a decent alternative and a good game to get away from WoW for a little while but:

1. Leveling is really painful
  2. ARR is super boring until the end
  3. Praetorium/Castrum having unskippable cutscenes makes them drag REALLY BADLY (good luck donating 45 minutes to a dungeon where you basically ignore mechanics).
  4. Classes dont get fun until after level 50/60 due to GCD.
  5. Stormblood is meh, and uninteresting.
1 Like

Cat girls are more masculine.

4 Likes

So a Blood Elf DEFINITELY killed your family lol

Yea we get it dude, you dont like blood elves. Go cry in a high elf thread. No one honestly cares.

2 Likes

I don’t like them either.

Also, high elves are blood elves.

2 Likes

Nah buddy. Blood Elves are High Elves.

Then you’d like FF14 since no one plays the elves.

I play FF14, have for years.

4 Likes

If you JUST started playing how much of a chance could you have possibly given it?

I mean come back here after a month.

3 Likes

I never could have guessed.

I mean, if you dont like playing something…ARR is a very bad leveling experience.

I also never could have guessed you wouldn’t play something so weebish.

1 Like

wow is a better mmo, by far. I would add that anyone who enjoys games with a good narrative are really missing out if they havent played FFXIV. The beginning is pretty slow, but once you hit heavensward it grabs you, and it still hasnt let go.

I throw them a sub every content patch just to catch up on the story and it has been worth it every single time.

3 Likes

I’d say that’s the problem if that’s how the game is.

You should be able to enjoy a game very early on in playing.

Then you can say the leveling experience sucks. Wow’s isn’t much better honestly.

3 Likes

Until about Stormblood where its butterfingers you until it picks you up for Shadowbringers.

You can atleast speed thru WoWs. You still have to do MSQ in FF14 because expacs are story-locked.

Most MMORPGs have a steep intro. Especially when you’re years behind.

All the active friendly players are at max level so you’re basically alone.

Not if you’re BRAND new. Can’t afford mounts, no bags, no heirlooms, “i know thats going away but talking currently.”