WoW Is Better Than FFXIV

I fully agree, FFXIV endgame is really no interesting, and combat is even slower than WoW

Soooo, nothing. You just made up a complaint lol.

3 Likes

Need specifics, aside from player character (who like in WoW can make some very revealing Transmog) I donā€™t see really anything like that in FFXIV.

I like Guild Wars 2 story way better and more interesting.

FF14 has boob sliders. For there, FF14 is better.

3 Likes

Nah FFXIV and Baulders Gate are better stories than GW2.

If thatā€™s your things, thatā€™s cool I guess. But donā€™t deny it doesnā€™t exist because it does.

Not even close

It has an established rich history from GW1.

Mount system is better.

Plus Asura are better then Lalafell.

Although I agree in the surface, it quickly becomes the other way around.

You can easily do endgame ā€œraidingā€ with your eyes closed in FF XIV, nothing compares to a 25 key or a mythic raid in WoW. Then FF XIV becomes zombified and WoW incredibly challenging

Soā€¦ you did the equivalent of hitting level 10 on wow and you are basing both experiences on that. Mind = blown.

Iā€™m going to assume youā€™ve literally never touched a savage fight, or an ultimate fight, have you?

1 Like

And this is exactly why I canā€™t get into eastern MMOā€™s ā€¦ well this and endless sl*t mogs . Itā€™s like the entire world is the weeb version of lion prideā€™s inn on moon guard .

1 Like

Savage and Ultimate fights are in between Heroic and Mythic raid difficutly.

No were just asking you to use examples from FFXIV (that arenā€™t player characters). Because we donā€™t see it.

cough goldshire moonguard cough

The most recent content patch for FF14 added the following-

1: Completed the main story arc of the Shadowbringers expansion.

2: Added the second full raid of the expansion.

3: Added two full party (8 man instances where you basically fight a single boss) instances- one for the main story quest and one for the B-plot.

4: Players can now fly in all A Realm Reborn zones.

5: A new Beast Tribe faction was added (beast tribes are an alternative form of content you can do for monetary rewards, knickknacks and experience)

6: New quest chains for crafting professions.

7: A Realm Reborn had itā€™s leveling experience overhauled, dramatically reducing the amount of fluff you have to complete to reach Heavensward- the first expansion.

8: New Treasure Maps.

9: New additions to player housing.

10: ā€˜Unrealā€™ difficulty added, adding a new difficulty for iconic encounters.

11: A new dungeon.

12: Class balance changes.

13: PVP Balance changes

14: The start of a new PVP season.

15: New item sets associated with dungeon and raid content.

16: New cosmetic gear.

17: Crafting / Gathering Collectible system has been overhauled. Instead of creating collectibles of given items, now thereā€™s just a set block of them you can craft, which is now tied to quality, instead of a third crafting stat.

18: Bug Fixes.

19: New crafting recipes

Itā€™s not a stretch that FF14 gets way more content added per content patch than World of Warcraft.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s also bozja citadel in a little over 2 weeks, which is basically a completely different side game with itā€™s own abilities inside of the main game to continue the relic weapon questline.

1 Like

I cant wait to start upgrading the relic weapons. Iā€™m a Dragoon main and cant wait to see what the end result will be. (Personal achivements as a Dragoon, doing a Savage Boss fight without dying).

My original post was flagged and restored. I donā€™t see why anybody would flag it. Weā€™ve gotten over 200 responses so far. Itā€™s a good topic!

Mine is never losing enochian on E8S because i have a bad habit of trying way too hard to not get hit lmao

1 Like

Oh boy, Shiva was a pain as a Dragoon, one mistimed jump and BOOM right into the the dodge mechanic and dead, amazing music though.

Cant wait for it. Still dont know if i want mnk, smn or dnc first tho.

1 Like