WoW Is Back!

I really hope youre right.
Its almost felt like he was public enemy #1 for as long as Ive been playing Wow.

1 Like

Never said your opinion was wrong haha

didnt someone do a 2020 vidoe of this starting at the right moment or something like that?

ahhh man, ive missed the WoW forums during my break…

Yes, you did. Go back and see when you first responded to me. I’m done here.

Torghast IS timed… but overall SL is sounding pretty good.

I think that hes not a bad guy. In fact I think he truly wants whats best for the game. However I think that some of the ideas that have been introduced in the game simply grew out of control and he didnt realize until its too late. Hopefully this time now that the community and both sides of the playerbase have made it clear what they like and hate he is able to navigate it properly

Shrug I acknowledged their opinion and didn’t say it was right or wrong, and then I acknowledged that the rest of their first post was statistical evidence that held true in the past, but doesn’t do so now.

Bye

No it isn’t. Vitality was removed.

Its timed based on if you die repeatedly as it spawns the creature to hunt you down

I guess the removed portals, the Master loot taken from raiders and that sort of thing just hasnt endeared me much.
I dont raid and even I can see why it was a useful tool for a raiding guild to have.
Just a death of a thousand cuts here from what Ive seen the last couple years.

1 Like

Turns out the real Battle for Azeroth was waiting for this expansion to be over.

3 Likes

“It can’t possibly get worse”
-The WoW community circa 2015.

Narrator: It did get worse.

4 Likes

And was replaced with an NPC that slowly comes after you. If he catches up to you your run is over. That’s still a timer.

Yeah. I think another issue is that Ion attempted for a long time to heavily appeal to one side of the player base while heavily screwing other parts of the playerbase. I dont think it was intentional but I think it did happen unfortunately

Well if SL is good, seems like we’re further cementing the ‘one good one bad’ pattern of expansions we’ve had for a while now

1 Like

Now I want a Duck race. Just make them like that 1980s Howard the Duck movie.

Well the question then is, Have they learnt enough from the firestorm of BFA to prevent that from happening again. Because lord knows the community cant handle a BFA level expac again or worse. Never thought Id want WoD back but here we are

I definitely got the impression he was playing favorites a while back.
Not a good thing to do if you have that kind of power.
Like a boss at a big company picking and choosing who to fawn over and give better benefits to even though all his employees are working as hard as anyone else is.
Yeah…ive worked for that guy, lol.
I also quit working for that guy.

2 Likes

FFXIV, ESO and GW2 has their doors open if they mess up again. Now they got PSO2 around the corner, Blue Protocol and other stuff coming out. They’re happy to take more WoW players if they mess up :stuck_out_tongue:.

For me personally GW2 has fallen off a cliff lately. Used to love the game but over time it felt like each update was giving less and less and expecting more time played