WoW Is Back!

No more RNG gear, PvP vendors, Torghast isn’t timed, Mythic+ choices, new system to replace emissaries, overall positive class changes, changes to specific GCD-based abilities, and phenomenal feedback so early on. That’s just a FEW of the fantastic changes.

Tier sets are also very possible. Ion shared that they’re unhappy with the current way that the sets work, and want to return to tier sets in a Shadowlands patch.

I’m very, very excited. I haven’t been this excited for WoW in a long time.

63 Likes

Source please - thanks

7 Likes

Welcome to Shadowlands :sunglasses:

15 Likes

For what? These have all been announced in forum posts and in the Slootbag interview.

12 Likes

BFA is gone.

50 Likes

I wonder if someone has watched all 10 hours of that.

5 Likes

This crab rave… I…

Does anyone else realize that ducks still don’t exist in WoW?

8 Likes

I feel the same way my friend! Haven’t been this excited for an expansion in a very long time!

2 Likes

Need a source for the GCD news.

Plus, we don’t know exactly how PvP vendors are going to work yet. If they’re basically AT vendors, then hell yeah.

I haven’t pre-ordered yet because Blizzard is known to give lip-service, but I am cautiously optimistic. At least there’s one class that looks interesting to play, when BFA was datamined I was like, oh everything is boring still, cool.

5 Likes

I really thought we’d see some ducks in Pandaria. Maybe all the dangerous stuff in WoW’s waters eat them?

2 Likes

Yea I haven’t pre ordered yet. Call it cautious optimism. I have no incentive to pre order either, used to be we got free boost. Now gotta pay for it with that upgrade edition and I really don’t need a boost. So yea, I’ll wait and see beta in play first.

6 Likes

The individual examples (Frenzied Regen, Paladin LoTP, Fiery Brand), are good examples to give feedback on. For example, Death Strike has always been on the GCD, similarly for Bubble. They’ll look at specific examples and evaluate them one by one. Providing specific examples feel ok and these ones feel crappy are more helpful.

From https://www.wowhead.com/news=311952/liveblog-of-the-shadowlands-sloot-interview-with-ion-hazzikostas

Just need tier now

1 Like

i am just sick of gimmicks man

just give us good dungeons and raids

4 Likes

I demand ghost ducks in Shadowlands. It’s the only explanation!

2 Likes

Actually… we’re getting them back! Ion said they’re probably bringing them back in a Shadowlands patch.

3 Likes

I might have to actually start raiding if tier is around again. Baaah. :frowning:

2 Likes

Quarantine challenge accepted

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll wait for the expansion to drop before I start believing any thing they post.

15 Likes

PETITION FOR GHOST DUCKS IN SHADOWLANDS - 2020

Ion is reading this message. I know he is. Make it happen, PAL. It truly is the only explanation.

5 Likes