WoW Is Back!

yeah well any criticism Blizzard gets is their own fault players have been voicing displeasure with various issues over the years only to have 95% of them disregarded because we didn’t fit into their ideal vision of how the game is meant to be played

2 Likes

Aren’t they giving us Anima Power to grind throughout the expansion or is that going away?

The way I see it there should come a point in Shadowlands where you can look at your gear set and abilities and safely say “Im done” and you have the best set you can get until the next patch. This gives you PLENTY of time to do other activities such as getting Pathfinder or farming for mounts instead

Heh, forget alt unfriendly… it’s MAIN unfriendly. I came back two days ago, haven’t played much in BFA… played through the intro quests, got my cloak… took one look at what they expected me to do to get my main back up to speed, from essences, to cloak, to Azerite traits, to gearing, to corruptions… even before mentioning Azerite Power…

… yeah, I just started leveling a Nightborne Warrior and will go back to Shadowbringers once this month is over. F* this nonsense.

5 Likes

AP grinding is what kept me from coming back after quitting. I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to catch up. Realistic fear or not, I’m sure I’m not the only person who felt that way.

2 Likes

Now waiting on the killing blow, class design. Which is intrinsically linked to covenants systems. No point to other stuff if the “Lens in which you see the game” is flawed. They still have a lot of work to do on it.

Anima is a limited resource. You have a weekly cap on it, much like Valor. Also, it doesn’t go into any sort of item, and it contributes to certain end-game aspects like Torghast and Soulbinds. That’s about it.

I thought Anima Power was only in Torghast? And you gain abilities and such with it and all. To my knowledge from what Ive read Anima is WAY different from BFA AP

isn’t that more of a currency?

So AP with a cap.

They said a couple weeks ago it’s going to be gained from everything, not just Torghast.

Could be. That’s why I’m asking.

Honestly Im glad to see both sides of the argument. You definitely weren’t the only one who felt that way. Guarantee it

No, as we don’t have a weapon/item to sink it into.

nope. This time its called Enema Power :wink:

2 Likes

ya I can’t remember now but I thought it was a currency, so it’d be in line with Wrath, which was great for alts.

You sure? What’s it for then?

this was unnecessarily funny LOL

1 Like

There should be ducks.

No more talk about blues eyes or high elves.

Ducks. please.

Ah. I last heard it was for just Torghast so thats my bad on not reading up properly. Regardless however from what Ive read its more of a currency at least thats what Ive gathered in all Ive read. I think you use some of it with the guy who forges your Legendaries

They confirmed that we’re not using Artifacts, nor will Anima be like AP. There aren’t specifics, but they’ve stated that they’re not re-skinning AP, and that they’re done with it.

We’ll most likely get most use out of it in Torghast.

1 Like