WoW Is Back!

First of all. Shame on you for attempting to shame someone for being excited for something you arent. Second learn to type a sentence properly if you are going to take the high horse. Third and lastly believe it or not most of that hate will dissipate into nothingness if SL and D4 end up being good. You seriously underestimate how easily companies can make come backs. Look no further then EA. People despise that company and yet every once in a while they put out a gem like Fallen Order and Titanfall and people start singing praises about them. You are free to an opinion but try not to talk down to people who disagree with you and if you are going to try to at least allow counterarguments. The way you worded yourself makes that nearly impossible. Granted I have made the same mistake you have however I own up to it.

2 Likes

He asked a lot of really great questions.

Exactly. He was straight to the point and stood his ground and got more information via that interview then most other interviewers can get in their lifetimes at least where Blizzard is concerned

I hope the windows are still opened to being opportunistic and resourceful.

1 Like

Thank goodness!

I hate one part…putting holy power back on all specs…that is why i quit wow for a while (along with every pally i knew). If i want to play a combo point class I will play my rogue or druid…but no tank or healer should be restricted by a combo point system.
Looks like i may quit again.

1 Like

This is a good thing. Modern WoW has a big problem with the over saturation of loot, namely epics.

1 Like

You mean… Pondaria?

1 Like

Blizzard will never get another red cent from me. EVER DONE DUSTED WITH THEM. I have opinion like everyone else so shame on YOU.

1 Like

you just can’t wait to pick on the slightest mistake blizz going to make and post about it, can you

You and me both! I am just really hoping they stick to this mindset and keep giving us stuff back that we’ve been trying to ask for for years.

However I’m still disappointed they think that hunters are just fine. :frowning: I used to love playing the class but I haven’t enjoyed it since they nerfed Survival in WoD.

Too bad they forgot pathfinder, let us go back to purchasing flight at max level… I guess you could allow pathfinder to unlock BoA flight for those cheap altoholics.

All this means i have less reasons to be on months later i think this is going to backfire for them.

Tier set bonuses are likely only to work in raid content

1 Like

Time to tank in arena gear again.
All jokes aside, with the inevitable return of Monopolies coming, I am quite sure there’s gaurenteed to vast shortage of Healers and Tanks for pugged content.

For those who detest raiding general are likely grow bored and stop playing, Monopolies, Guild Drama, and lack of content. Something tells me this is going to be a very Toxic Expansion only for the Resourceful and Opportunist playerbase.

For guilds and commonalities this is quite exciting.

Slightest mistake did you say? what drugs you on the whole game is riddle with errors lag dc’ing losing data things not working Vision have had this going on since the bloody thing started. Really this is a PAYING SERVICE not a free holiday.

1 Like

Most later tiers had stats catered to the specs they were meant for.

#RepTabardsOrBust

From my understanding affixes will still be randomized. So it’s not 100% failsafe. You’ll still be farming for sockets I think.

You and I both know they aren’t gonna do this unless they change Pathfinder ;-;

Well I haven’t even dug into Classic yet. So there is that.