WoW in-game pride event similar to other games?

You’re reaching too hard dude, it’s an internet likes, Metzen isn’t forced to like a random post on his twitter wall. Do you genuinely think Metzen will be in trouble if he doesn’t like someone’s post?

I think you’re just projecting too hard and can’t accept that Metzen actually like the Wranduin post.

Blizzard merchandise profits go to a charity.

If he didn’t like it then literally nobody would notice. If you search “to:chrismetzen anduin wrathion” you’ll find some tweets in his mentions that he did not give likes to. He only gave a like to my tweet because it’s the best and because he probably agrees with it

The first tweet simply says Anduin can’t be gay because he likes girls. It does not say that his sexual orientation precludes a romantic relationship with Wrathion, because you don’t have to be gay to be into dudes, because a bisexual male could also be into dudes! Or Anduin could be trans in which case his attraction to Wrathion would be heterosexual!

Also in the second tweet she says “was” which is past tense :thinking: and in the third tweet she only says they’re friends in her work

1 Like

Nah, I just saw you very obviously trying to bait people into saying something reportable while feigning ignorance, so I closed off the avenue of being able to feign such ignorance.

1 Like

So they say, but I recall the whole esport thing, and just how Blizzard acts. I don’t trust this company.

Im not the one thinking Metzen is being forced to like a random post, i don’t think you even know how twitter works.

Nobody would know if you don’t like someone’s post, even the one you’re being tagged into.

1 Like

Good point. :rofl:

1 Like

I mean, you’re not even comfortable or brave enough in your own beliefs to posit them on your main character. You yourself are exactly proof of my assertion.

No you can click on the likes and scroll through them. So if a post only had a few likes it would be really easy to see if a person liked it or not.

2 Likes

What are you trying to say here? Yes you can click like on a post you like. Duh?

No I can look at a tweet and see who liked it. There for your assertion that no one would know if Metzan liked it or not is false.

And in the case of a low like count post, it’s even easier to do that quick check.

2 Likes

No im saying no one would know or care if Metzen didn’t like it. It’s literally a post made by a random player.

You completely missed the point, you MISSED!

Are you trying to say cyberstalking doesn’t exist now?

Yeah… That means he’s not into Dudes or Wrathion. According to the writers. :open_mouth: :open_hands: :rainbow:

But Anduin is neither of those things.

…You are free however, to explain how exactly a straight man loving a trans man means that straight man is straight.

…Again, that’s you reading too deeply into it and only seeing it though the lens of romance here. Because i’m pretty sure they know ahead of time what’s going to happen in Legion with the Broken Shoes event,hence why Anduin punched Wrathion in the face in that scene.

That one is an odd tweet, but the message is the same still given the time between the two tweets.

Look if you’re still wanting to deny reality, that’s on you.

*Provided if you have a twitter account.

Two false statements. We know how to check to see how liked it, and Pet clearly cares a bunch. He’s even fanboying over it and thinking it’s a gotcha…

Dude you legit don’t know how twitter works, stalking has nothing to do with it.
I think you’re just an old man who don’t actually use twitter.

That would be fun.
Anything that makes people feel good and feel included… that’s kind of the point right of most things

And now you’re being Ageist? Wow…at least you just proven to everyone you’re not even making this argument in good faith.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of someone getting cancelled for not liking a tweet. He doesn’t like that many tweets to begin with (905 which is nothing; I’ve liked nearly 41k tweets); he obviously isn’t one of those people who likes every tweet that shows up in his mentions

No you’re actually clueless on how twitter work and want to argue something you have no idea of.

What?

I never argued that you can’t check who liked your tweet, you completely missed the point again.

Do any of you even read my post and actually know how twitter work?