WoW in-game pride event similar to other games?

Why don’t you give chocolate to your partner then? You can enjoy Valentine’s Day if you’re either heterosexual or homosexual.

1 Like

After all of these spam threads it’d 100% affect a majority of the LGBTQ+ community negatively, because we’ve already seen a fair bit of negative backlash just because of the threads alone. Now imagine the backlash we’d get if Blizzard caved to these very obvious troll threads that have been spammed for months. Nobody likes the kid in school who gets all the special treatment from the teachers.

2 Likes

I think you missed their point, the point isn’t the likes number. But the fact that the original and the most respected WOW narrative designer agreed about Wranduin relationship.

Had to look a little bit. There doesn’t seem to be a a specific timeframe of when replying to a thread is considered necroing it. Even then necroing a thread seems to only be a problem when it’s trolling: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/question-about-necro-threads/610116/7

So, essentially, is this thread spam or are the other threads necro’d? The other topic I’m looking at is technically not even a month old, even by February’s standard. The thread itself was only 17 days old since the replies that were created today. Honestly I think this thread is spam since it’s the same poster who would be aware of their topic and the previous threads aren’t really that old.

Or he just liked a random post he was tagged in

1 Like

He has only liked 905 tweets which isn’t a lot; mine was clearly special. He probably agreed with it more than he agrees with most tweets!

Ok? So it still count as endorsement or positive response to the idea.
You act like people would just like everything including stuff they disagree with.

Well nobody gave you the order to be hetrophobic either.

“If you disagree, you’re hiveminded. If you agree, you’re independent!”… funny how that works. :laughing:

Well you certainly are brave to say “Screw equality, inclusion, meritocracy and the “Homophoba isn’t canon” stance the devs have”… Though being brave and being smart are two different things.

I was refering to the fact there’s somebody named Lucius who also claimed to be the leader of LGBT members and complained about the word “trolling” being a racist word…

Well it certainly makes it easier for people to keep track of you.

:laughing:

So the last few expansions, that’s not crapping on the man who created the lore of this game, but not making Anduin and Wrathion married is. Well you might as well part your money with something like, because despite that fact, Steve Dasuer is in charge now. Plus, as it’s already stated in lore… :point_down:

But hey, screw the lore am i right? It’s all -bout your feels. :joy: /s

1 Like

I would consider a wave of off front page threads, all of which were contentious, suddenly all having been brought right back to the front page most by extremely low post toons to be trolling. If they were just looking at threads and responding one would think it would be more than only the troll threads showing up.

I mean, the entirety of human history attests to this very fact.

Not having many tweets isn’t the same as liking them. Some people have social filters.

1 Like

No it’s not, people don’t actually press like to something they disagree with.

You’re just totally wrong here.

Your quote about Anduin doesn’t say “Anduin is not into Wrathion or any other dudes” so it isn’t relevant because it doesn’t prove anything!

1 Like

Again, people all throughout human history have pretended to support or keep quiet about things they don’t support in fear of retribution. I’m definitely not wrong here.

2 Likes

What are you trying to say here? Can you prove that Metzen actually hate Wranduin and only press like because he’s scared?

That you’re denying history and basic human processes.

1 Like

Same as you, people by default will like something they actually like.

Honestly you’re just being a negative person, or you’re actually projecting.

Yeah you lost me here. If Zan’s post can’t even open your eyes then there’s no hope. I don’t want to say you’re operating on bad faith, but the pattern is there and I’ma just /ignore and move on.

3 Likes

Yeah? We have a very good modern example. The Russian Soldiers in Ukraine. They all openly support Putin, in every public channel available to them. But we know they’re also sabotaging their own equipment and progress during the invasion.

People will pretend to like something if their lives or lively hood depend on it. Can you imagine the backlash Metzen would get if he didn’t like such a tweet? After all the bad press that’s come out of Blizzard and so many wanting to tie that to people who left before it happened? Look at how many posts have been made from people desiring he comes back to the game to fix the mess of the story and there’s always several people saying “It’s good he’s gone, he supported sex pests like Afrasiabi!”

Well either way, it’s always a bad sign when there’s more comments then likes…

Especially since following that thread where there’s a comment with equally 2 likes so…

But it doesn’t change the fact that the decision is ultimately up to Steve Dasuser here, and that in lore, it’s already been documented that Anduin has a thing for Draenei Female.

And plus… do anybody actually explained how they have chemistry? I mean, we all have our head canons, but why people want this to be true? What makes people think they work together as a couple here? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:laughing:

Neither do people actually have to press like to something they agree with.

Your failure to have the capacity to understand beyond explicit statements doesn’t prove anything.

…Wow, is nobody is trying to think anymore?.. :man_facepalming:

He has never said that.

You have a narrow minded view on “people by default”, if you can only think they only like positive things just because it’s positive, by default.

You’re being more negative then him right now.

Just found this.
…Take it away WoWhead. :point_down:

A number of fans pair him with Anduin Wrynn. In response, Christie Golden tweeted “their relationship is only good friends.”[92][93][94]

Oh, want proof? Christie Golden
do your stuff. :point_down:

…Oh and also…

During the events of Dragonflight, Wrathion is approximately 7 years old.[79]