WoW in-game pride event similar to other games?

Nobody ever ever said anything about canceling over not liking something. This is something you just fabricated in your own head.

Do you even read their posts?

Nah the troll dude imply that Metzen liking their tweet is disingenous, that there are internet cyberstalker waiting to ambush him if he doesn’t like the tweet.

People are implying Metzen only liked my tweet because he was trying to seem woke or politically correct or whatever, which is ridiculous. He obviously liked my tweet because it was funny and also just true and he probably agreed with it

Again, you’re proving my very point by not posting on your main character.

You’re just mad im exposing that you don’t know how twitter work.

Go make one and come back to me.

:rofl:

/10char

Imagine not knowing how to bypass 10 character limits, you’re actually bad at tech aren’t you?

No wonder you don’t understand how twitter work.

no

10 char

1 Like

I mean, now who’s projecting? Senpu showed us all who it is that doesn’t know how Twitter works.

1 Like

That’s not canceling somebody. Calling or implying somebody is disingenuous isn’t canceling anybody.

I disagree with him saying it’s “Cyberstalking”, but he has said nothing about canceling. This is all just fabricated in both of your heads.

Pet, Leenn, why not just directly tell me what he told me that is ridiculous then? Instead of practically begging me to agree with you?

I can infer you two take issue with the Russia comment, which, while was trying to give an example on why he thinks so, i do have to agree the russia comparison is ridiculous in itself. But he’s not wrong on this comment here. :point_down:

I think my problem and his problem is you two are looking way too deep into this, thinking likes means it’s implicit endorsement. That is on you for thinking that.

Just sounds like to me you don’t have an idea on why he liked it. And it also is very manipulative of you. “Oh liked my comment, because it was funny, therefore it was also true, and he agreed with it!”

I don’t think you know how liking works.

1 Like

Well you’re about a substantive as somebody who insults people based on their mogs.

1 Like

Nobody said anything about cancelling anyone?

Dude why does no one in this forum know how to read?

Bro learn how twitter work first before replying to me again.

You’ve replied on this comment…

With this. :point_down:

“Everybody is dumb but me!” … never heard of that one before… :roll_eyes:

Learn how Likes work first.

1 Like

Again, they know they’re in the wrong on this, as shown by the fact they’re not comfortable enough to post on their main, and have to swap alts to make it appear like their views are supported.

1 Like

He did imply that Metzen doesn’t actually like the tweet and that there might be a cyberstalker behind it. He even reaching as far as using Russian soldiers as example. Do you even read the troll post? Answer with yes or no.

Have you created your twitter account yet? Or are you stuck in the registration form?

No.

1 Like

Ehh. I personally don’t care if it’s their main or not. It’s what they say is more important.

If you’re trying to imply that he doesn’t know why he liked the tweet or that he actually likes it, neither do you or anybody for that matter.

Again, :point_down:

While the comparison is ridiculous, it doesn’t tarnish what comment he was talking about prior.

If i didn’t, you wouldn’t see me disagreeing with some of the things he said.

I think you’re angry that i’m not agreeing with you, hence why you’re giving me this “Did you even read the troll post”.

Then go tell him.

Hey troll dude, read this, from your ally.

Did you read it yet?

Did you?
Im asking you?
Hello?