WoW in-game pride event similar to other games?

And yet nobody has provided me an example that says so.

Curious.

Dude literally linked it up above lol.

1 Like

I don’t know if calling Garrosh racist is correct anymore, given he’s also against Orcs that disagreed with him… And quite frankly, i don’t think we will ever get an answer from that considering he’s a pile of ashes.

But why were going off-topic into race? You can’t just explain how there’s homophobia is in WoW, so you have to drag race into this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Even the biggest racists in WoW, we see nothing of them pertaining to whether they not they dislike homosexuality or not. They just seemed to be racists. That’s that. Not to mention, it’s what started the franchise to begin with.

It just sounds like to me you haven’t given this derailing train of thought any thought before it left the station because what you’re doing now is calling the entire Warcraft franchise homophobic because of racism. :laughing:

Well either way, it’s not in the game nor it’s going to be in the future, according to designers, writers, coders, anybody from the WoW Team. :man_shrugging:

If you don’t want to believe that, then that isn’t the fault of WoW devs.

Steve Danuser can say anything he wants. If it’s not written into the game, it means literally nothing to say it’s explicitly stated in the lore.

I haven’t even delved into the fact that LGBTQ+ relationships weren’t even in the game prior to it becoming cool to add them, but I guess we can pretend like that moment in time never existed since Danuser says it’s okay now.

I mean that’s literally how it works lol. If the dude that writes the lore says it doesn’t exist, it doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

Then he should explicitly state it in the game.

Why would there be a statement in the game about something that doesn’t exist?

Lol wut?

4 Likes

You do understand that the only reason why homophobia doesn’t exist in the game outright is because, up until recently, homosexuality didn’t exist in the game, either?

…So why you’re looking for lore then if you don’t believe anything he has said then? (And don’t say “I’ve never said that” when you explictly implied it with this comment here)

I guess you just imagined there was a link to WoWhead’s page with a list of LGBT characters, huh? :confused:

Well in case if you have any doubt… :point_down:

Okay, so what?

Are you saying that companies can’t change the lore to be more inclusive or what? :man_shrugging:

Do you have trouble grasping this fact that there’s no homophobia is WoW, that you need it to be spelled out or else to you, it doesn’t exist? That sounds like a problem with you. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Do you have any evidence to support this?..

1 Like

And you would know that how? Did you personally ask all the NPCs?

1 Like

If you want an in game pride event, all you have to do is have one. Organize the event yourself. And, since you clearly want this you will make this happen. So, let me know how it goes, because I know that you’re very sincere about all of this.

2 Likes

LOL Okay. I guess by that logic, homophobia possibly exists because we haven’t thought to ask the NPCs, either.

What a joke

It doesn’t. Realistically, what company would try to portray that sort of thing in game? Realistically, why would BLIZZARD of all companies, try to portray that sort of thing in game?

Steve Danuser didn’t say it doesn’t exist. He just said homosexuality does exist.

You don’t have any evidence to counter Steve Danuser’s “Homophoba doesn’t exist”, other then what you feel.

Feel free to look at the link anytime. :point_down:

Wut? He clearly said homophobia doesn’t exist.

No, pretty sure it just exists lol.

Show me, then. The quote that was given to me says nothing of the sort.

Didn’t you already make a thread for a official wow pride event?

1 Like

That’s because you clearly didn’t understand it.

And i don’t know why you want him to be wrong on the whole “Homophobia isn’t canon” thing here. It just sounds to me you’re upset he has made that decision. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

The lore doesn’t state it. Steve Danuser doesn’t state it.

So I guess we’ll just resort to insults now?

1 Like