As someone who runs double gathering, thank you. This is by far one of the best changes yet.
sure this is nice for gathering (particularly it makes stopping for plain ore/herb nodes more worthwhile), but it really shouldn’t take so long to regenerate vigor while grounded in the first place; you get 1 vigor every 5 seconds while flying fast but only 1 vigor every 15 seconds while grounded? why?
well thats neat
Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes:
JANUARY 13, 2023
Dungeons and Raids
Ruby Life Pools
- Fixed an issue where Storm Warrior’s Thunderclap was increasing Haste instead of decreasing Haste as the tooltip states.
Player versus Player
- Evoker’s Time Stop can no longer be used to drop Orbs of Power in Temple of Kotmogu, or flags in Warsong Gulch or Twin Peaks.
You sure you dont wanna nerf shadow priests again? or how about we tone down dks, ferals, or ele one shot? nah didn’t think so it requires more than 6 brain cells
So RLP is even more of a mess…bold move guys
This is has to be a joke this is a short hotfix it can’t be this short.
Now make it so ferals can actually do some damage to the totems before the Raging Tempest.
Personally find it funny that the totems can rage on raging weeks be healed by sanguine but cant have a bleed put on them.
To all asking for class fix. You really think blizz will do half decent job and hire enough devs to actually fix stuff ? That costs money , the money they can be using to pay millions for stock buybacks and paying their CEOs. Which are way more important than their low class , no-good players.
Wut? You guys were quickly enough to nerf dhs every week, idk why its taking so long to do the same to classes that are one shotting geared ppl in arenas, like rets, ferals, ele, ww, warrs, rogue… they all need dmg nerfs
Still no fixes for the horrendous Solo Shuffle que times.
NON pvp hotfixes or balance, we dont want to hear
2.2K io prot warrior LF m+ team members to push rating weekly and have fun. LF experienced players. Add me @Tunafungus#1291
yall every read the forums and actually see what people really want from this game? just curious. yall def out of touch.
Any updates on the bug impacting enchants that increase mana % (i.e. Temporal Spellthread)? Since healers effectively had mana regen removed in pvp combat, it’s kind of annoying to fall to 50k mana each time we enter pvp combat in warmode.
Is Shadow going to be butter in pvp?
Still no fix for the issue of certain dungeons being unable to be queued for in the 51-59 level bracket for Chromie time?
We just gonna keep ignoring the combo point UI bug? Look just tell me you have no plans on fixing it so I can stop wasting my time even bringing it up.
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
January 17, 2023
Dungeons and Raids
Vault of the Incarnates
- Fixed an issue where the damage zone visual for Stonebreaking Leap from Quarry Stonebreakers sometimes did not match the actual damage location.
- Explosive Affix - Hungry Lashers no longer spawn Explosive Orbs.
- Overgrown Ancient
- Arcane Fury’s Piercing Shards impact damage reduced by 30%.
- Unstable Curator’s Forbidden Knowledge cooldown increased.
- Arcane Construct health reduced by 25%.
- Crystal Thrasher no longer use Splintering Shards.
- Nullmagic Hornswog health reduced by 15%.
- Telash Greywing health reduced by 10%
- There is now a 2 second delay before players take damage from Frozen Ground after Frost Bomb.
- Umbrelskul’s health reduced by 15%.
- Oppressive Miasma now reduces movement speed by 6% per stack (was 7%).
Ruby Life Pools
- Reduced the damage of Primalist Cindweaever’s Cinderbolt by 50%.
- Reduced the periodic damage of Thunderhead’s Rolling Thunder by 30%.
- Reduced the damage of Flamegullet’s Molten Blood by 25%.
- Reduced the periodic damage of Blazebound Destroyer’s Inferno by 25%.
- Explosive Affix - Infused Whelps no longer spawn Explosive Orbs.
- Increased the cast time of Blazebound Firestorm’s Roaring Blaze to 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
Kyrakka and Erkhart Stormvein
- Reduced the periodic damage of Kyrakka’s Inferno Core by 20%.
- Reduced the damage of Erkhart Stormvein’s Interrupting Cloudburst by 30%.
- Algeth’ar Academy
- Lunar Festival now starts on 1/24 to allow for new Elders to search out on the Dragon Isles.
These changes are great! Good job!