WoW Hotfixes - Updated January 23

Resto Shamans on suicide watch.

4 Likes
  • Holy
    • [With weekly restarts] All healing done increased by 3%.

YOOOOOO, BYE BYE PREVOKERS, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU!

Right? haha, Right? :slight_smile:

I’m assuming the nerfs to damage in those dungeons will carry over to M+, is that right?

This is all affliction.

This is demo and this damage is EASILY the most avoidable damage in PvP arena.
Demo demonic strength got nerfed from 400% to 150% and dreadstalker got nerfed 10%.

Is this a joke? Buffed priests? Nothing for resto sham? Its pretty early for april fools jokes

1 Like

Technically your future self can come back and stop time soo…

This is pretty rude. The entire premise is to make ALL CLASSES competitive. Nerfing casters is discrimination. Especially since you want to build an entire game around CC which is useless when Poly regens health.

You do realize that Resto Druids don’t have Riptide. That’s for Shamans.

1 Like

I’m not sure they always do realise Shamans.

Ain’t that the truth. I am shocked how little upkeep Shamans get. Idk why they are the black sheep class.

Good to know that we’re almost out of beta <3

1 Like

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

January 11, 2023

Dragonriding

• Rebalanced Dragonrider’s Cultivation, increasing the amount to 400% (from 10%) and reducing the duration to 3 sec (from 10 sec). This should provide more of a bonus for those that like to gather on the go.

Dungeons and Raids

• Halls of Valor
    • Adjusted the visual of Sanctify cast by Hyrja in Halls of Valor.
  • Mythic+
    • Azure Vaults
      • Fixed an issue where being hit with Thundering while on the translocation path would cause you to repeat the path.
    • Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
      • Ner’zhul
        • Fixed an issue causing Ritual of Bones to regenerate health during combat.
    • Temple of the Jade Serpent
      • Wise Mari
        • Wise Mari will now die immediately and grant players credit for the encounter upon defeat.
      • Lorewalker Stonestep
        • Intensity damage decreased 40%.
        • Agony damage decreased by 40%.
        • Fixed an issue causing the healing bonus from Feeling of Superiority to increase per stack Fixed an issue causing Feeling of Superiority to be able to spread to multiple targets.
          • Developers’ note: We are lowering the damage output of Peril and Strife to account for fixing a bug that was causing the healing increase of Feeling of Superiority to increase per stack.

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue with the Hood of Surging Time where the Haste given would be lower than intended if the player’s pet attacked the new target first.
2 Likes

Hi, does this still have a 30 second internal cooldown?

from testing no
/10char

1 Like

OMG I can see it!!! Thank you!

This feels nice, but it sort of is annoying you can’t instant fly anymore and have to wait out the 3 seconds on the ground for the full boost. The flying animation takes a long time to get the 2 jumps up for the Thrill of the Skies buff to activate for the bonus vigor multiplier.

So know instead of trying to go for that buff you just afk those 3 seconds. Which doesn’t feel good. It might be better to instantly refund 1 vigor while mining/herbing. Or allowing you to maintain this vigor buff while starting to fly would be awesome. Forcing the vigor to activate would be a good change for when starting to fly since initiating a flight stops vigor generation.

1 Like

Still no fix for losing your storm sigils if you try and purchase a 2nd weapon of the same type, or have I missed that. P.S. still no answer to my ticket re the loss of my 7 sigils and gold spent on the item enhancement i lost!

Highly doubt this works for PvP. With a 40% damage increase, I think most people would be able to notice the difference.

Nice, I really like the change to the gathering dragonflying talent!

1 Like