Wow heading for another wave of player loss

To be fair, there was nothing lore breaking about Tauren Rogues and Mages.

2 Likes

citation needed

The fact that Lightforged death knights exist means race/class lore means nothing to a lot of players, because nobody objected to that.

3 Likes

Because, unlike you, we aren’t blinded by the fact it’s not Shadowlands and that doesn’t magically make it good enough. There’s no content if you don’t want to do m+ and raid and absolutely everything in this game is buggy. If that’s good enough for you, you have issues.

1 Like

No, it makes you look like a serial killer.

The roleplaying community would like a word.

I know on my server alone we host multiple server wide events that draw in thousands of players. The Tournament of Ages last year raised $13,391 for charity. Most of the roleplaying community is heavily invested in the lore, and that includes race/class lore.

This was explained rather well and technically nothing conflicts with it. It’s no different than a Paladin being raised as a Death Knight after they’ve been slain. The Lightforged Draenei’s connection to the Light that protected them while they were alive ended the moment they died.

3 Likes

I mean, for nearly 20 years i’ve played this game FOR raiding (and now M+) so yea, this is the best state the game has been in in awhile.

1 Like

There is no evidence that can prove otherwise. I-D-I-O-T.

1 Like

That’s pathetic. People like you ruined the game. I hope you know that. You took a giant, immersive world and crammed it into a tiny sandbox. I literally hate people like you.

There’s other games out there, this is the only game with good and full end game.

Are you seriously this delusional? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Damn. This thread went hostile pretty quickly.

3 Likes

Only because of two trolls, sadly.

Not sure why they decided to have a punch up in this thread of all places.

1 Like

Not delusional

Every other game cuts end game if they run into timing issues.

Only game even close in end game is FF and that game’s end game is sad compared to wows, 4 bosses every 6 months and 1 boss with no rewards every so often when they feel like it.

Why? Because there’s more to it than just running the same 5 dungeons 1000 times to get your super important IO score higher for no reason? lmao you are the worst

Lore follows gameplay. Any change they want to make to gameplay will be supported by some new “lore” justification. It has always been this way in the game.

1 Like

You dismiss entirely what other people enjoy.

I have no issue with them putting more casual content in wow.

WoW also has some of the smoothest gameplay of any mmo.

1 Like

That’s like your opinion… man

There’s going to be outliers in all races. It’s always felt more unrealistic to me that there are class restrictions. Like why can’t a shady draenei change their mind and be like oh yeah, we can totally wield this fel stuff and be a warlock! Or why can’t a belf be like I want to be a druid like my tauren best friend! Lifting restrictions provides so much lore opportunities for unique stories.

1 Like

I don’t dismiss it at all. I point out how ridiculous it is. You think somehow being trapped inside of sandbox dungeons in a video game makes it “the best there’s been” and that’s psycho.