Wow heading for another wave of player loss

If General Discussion is any indication, I fully expect a national holiday to be declared and every business in the Alliance to be shut down for the day while we hold ticker tape parades in the streets. Or soul snatchings. Whatever warlocks are into these days.

Turalyon’s not doing anything else important.

I’ll tell you what’s going to make me leave anytime soon…the horrible loot system. 1 piece of gear after 6 mythic+ and now I’m expecting to get garbage in my great vault in an item slot I don’t need.

lol. This is silly. There isn’t gonna be some mass exodus because of that.

My god, where are all of these bad takes coming from?

That’s not what OP was implying.

Regardless, now that the Legion is defeated… :thinking:
Also, the Light isn’t exactly “good”. The more we explore the story the more we realize this.

“Against evil” who said void is evil? Wasnt against evil was an excuse for extra damage against undead?

Lore has been kind of awful lately so i think people just want to make their own fun. We’re in a world where everyone wants choices, we want to choose to have fun.

Why cant a lightforged draenai explore something more voidy. Just do it for rp reasons.

Who cares, just make the game more inclusive.

Weird they can be SHADOW priests!

:rofl:
Most players don’t care about lore at all…including you!

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. A bunch of us will happily keep paying no matter what Blizzard does, let alone for lore considering I haven’t read any of the quests and just skip cutscenes since I only play for PvE reasons.

More options always helps people to return and stick around.

If you think for one moment that this is going to be a huge loss then you might as well accept defeat now. lol

There’s no way that you know many well-adjusted people who are leaving due to more races being allowed to play warlocks. According to many sources, the average age demographic for World of Warcraft players are right around 30 years of age, I couldn’t imagine being a grown adult and getting upset enough over this to leave a game.

:rofl:

Right? lol

Or do. People are making a fuss for the sake of making a fuss.

Bro you’re a blood elf. Blizzard already ruined your entire unique identity. Shouldn’t you be used to this by now?

I used to love WoW lore too. Sure, it was cartoony, but it had heart, and I really liked the whole “pure magic = drugs” angle they were going for. The whole story felt like traditional fantasy with an edgy twist. It was lovable fun.

But WoW’s story fell off a cliff. We can argue about when it happened, but it happened. Giving every class to every race is just a such a small example of Blizzard constantly rewriting their story and giving up on any kind of historical precedent.

Just do what I do and ignore the story. Replace it with your own headcanon where WoW’s story progressed in a coherent direction.

No uou dont. Stop lying to strangers on the internet to make yourself feel better.

cope, you need to reread your lore

If you can’t have a decent conversation where you’re respectful, then I’d suggest not speaking at all. Roleplayers take lore seriously. I’m sorry you can’t understand that. It’s not okay for me to know some people who quit, but it’s okay for someone else to claim they know hundreds returning? Interesting hypocrisy there.

People can quit. People can come back. Everyone has their own opinion and own reasons for coming and going. And all of them are valid.

If you want to act like a mature adult and have a conversation, let me know. If not, then there’s nothing further to say.

2 Likes

I understand it isn’t technically evil based on the cosmology chart. However it sure has been treated as pure evil for over a decade.

If you think that’s heading South check out the free Diablo IV “Slam the Server”. Ugh… Diablo III is still the best after what 12 years? :dracthyr_nod:

Lol what a joke. You think people will quit the game because of warlocks being available to more races? I don’t know that you’re smoking but if you’re upset enough to post this whiney crap and you haven’t quit then what makes you think anyone else will?

Imagine quitting the game because MORE OPTIONAL OPTIONS. No wonder Blizzard abandoned ship with these forums and rarely listens to us. It legit needs to be shut down because you got clowns running the place.

hahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahaha

if you think anyone outside of the perhaps 1% of lore andy players care even the slightest about warlocks being any race, I have a bridge to sell you.

Yeah, the player character getting more importance and options is somehow a bad thing.

I swear, all the lore nerds want to do is be Illidan’s or Jaina’s understudy until the end of time, all too scared to step outside of those shadows.

As far as people leaving, probably a major drop will come if Blizz doesn’t find a way to get dragonriding into the previous zones by the end of DF, or at least whatever we get next (and then the previous zones).