WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

Best reasoning you can give yourself to still try and log in is “Better now than august”

1 Like

Thank you for the update. And see you next Wednesday!

1 Like

Just leave the stress test server open when the tests have finished so we can be lvl 10 forever :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re a stress tester. You helped stress test their servers. That is the point of this. Yes, it would be nice to get in, but the whole point of this is for Blizzard to have their servers ready for launch date. By the next stress test, I’m sure they will have made the adjustments to help people actually get in. And you have more than just a 2 hour window to play. The servers were open until 9PM EST last night, and a lot of people had a ton of fun and didn’t have issues logging in.

Good luck on stress test 2. I had a blast in the 1st test once I got past the log in boss. Unfortunately I will be out of town for the 2nd test so I won’t be able to join this time around. Hopefully everything goes more smoothly this time.

Doing the Happy Dance for more “stressful” fun! It took me over 2hrs to get in but once in, hours of joyful fun. Thank you for allowing me participate!

well said!

1 Like

Count me in, even thought it was only to level 5 it was so great to be in those waters again. I will help testing anything I can!

Keep up the good work and LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOOOOOOYYYY!

why are you doing stress tests on wed???you think they would want more people there like on a weekend.

i cant make it because i work on wed so please take my stress test away ty.

It clearly states that it is up for 26 hours… That way everyone will have a chance to log in. How did you get a job if you can’t read?

3 Likes

I don’t think blizzard developers work on the weekends? that’s probably why. they’re also getting ample amount of people able to log in so they aren’t concerned with numbers.

Streamers are just a scapegoat to vent your nerd-rage over not getting invited. Also they’ve said the opposite of “…meanwhile streamers are getting this idea in peoples head that its nostalgic and more hype to watch a beta gameplay than for players to play and test beta themselves…” They have said repeatedly that they would like more players to be able to play. I know because I’ve had them on in the background for days now. I’m not sure how you can even say these things so definitively.

2 Likes

Yay, thank you blizzard! looking forward to playing on the 29th!

Yesss!!! Thank you Blizz! When I did finally get in for the last test (the following day), it was SO much fun! Layering issues aside, you’ve really nailed it regarding the look and feel of vanilla, and I can’t wait for August. Any Classic play time I can get between now and then is something to celebrate! Hopefully, all this testing will help the launch run more smoothly. :slight_smile:

Streamers are just a scapegoat for u to white knight over, dont reply to me with this bs telling me im nerd raging cause i didnt get invited. Form your own opinion and stop spewing the same crap streamers say you sound like an influencer. It sure is funny when I watch Esfand and Asmongolds stream last week they talked about getting peoples eyes on the product vs getting more product in peoples hands and the chat spams agreed. Not to mention in global chat in game or on the forums if you bring up the subject of getting more people access to Beta there is always someone that will tell you to watch a stream because its better for hype. I know this because Ive had them in the background for the past week and been observant of a portion of the community’s opinions on things.

More beta invites please <3

2 Likes

This is the game I fell in love with all those years ago… or at least as I remember it. The new client is smooth, but again, my computer is about 100 times better.

It is awesome to see the dev team getting a little love. I hope that great things come from this.

One observation that resonated from my experience with Classic that I remembered from Vanilla, I did not feel compelled to do content; however, I stayed on to play because I was enjoying the experience so much.

A+ guys!

2 Likes

It would be so cool if the beta testers and streamers weren’t allowed to take over the server so stress test players could actually log on!!

stress testers outnumber beta/streamers by like 100 times, what are you talking about lol?

2 Likes

This is great! Some really needed to hear this the night of the test. I think it would have made a huge difference in attitude. I for one was glad to help and I actually get to look forward to this one. I didn’t see the invite until a couple hours before it even started.

Some communication on this going in would have been really nice and may have went a long way at quelling some of the negativity surrounding this. The forums were lit up with feedback and any kind of post from you guys would have went a long ways in regards to what was actually going on.
Please consider engaging the forums for the next stress test. Thank you.

6 Likes