WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

Oh, then f— me, I guess it is a reading comprehension issue. Still, though, that does not prove that I am wrong, simply that it’s possible I am.

I came to test wow classic . I stay to read what crap Cyriaca says next .TYVM

5 Likes

1 hour in and havent been able to get past “Logging in to game server”

2 Likes

the true final boss of wow classic

1 Like

no one is wrong here because no one knows for sure. the best we can do is stress their servers in order to make sure the actual launch goes as smoothly as possible

3 Likes

It wouldn’t matter if you had, I’m still waiting for the character select to pull up the character it says I have.

I hope they are getting good data from the last hour I wasted.

3 Likes

You’re the only one that cares how certain you are.

Some of the rest of us actually work in IT or software development and know this is about par for the course. The point of a stress test is to break stuff. If you knew ahead of time what was going to break, and how to fix it, what would be the point of the test?

The feels when it is faster to roll up a pen and paper Warcraft d20 game and play than log into a Classic test server.

2 Likes

Aye, im with that mate

Well, that’s a fair point and I’ll let it lie there, then.

I’m still suuuuuuper salty about this, however.

2 Likes

Okay, GUYS! Just be happy we are in (kinda). A lot of peeps did not get stress, nevermind beta. Do what Blizz needs and keep logging in.

1 Like

Well last time they tested their login servers, that seems fine now. This time it seems to be the character backend that’s crying for mercy.

Welcome to the party pal

2 Likes

idk man, most of us are still testing the Login servers, seems some people passed that test and moved on to character backend though :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe we just dont have enough hit chance to do enough damage to get past the login boss?

2 Likes

And that’s a fair point as well, but when their stated objective was not met in their scheduled test, so they proceed to make a new scheduled test, and then they proceed to have the exact same issues, I hope you can understand why, as someone not in IT, this is very worrying to myself, and others like me.

I also agree about the cursing.

Looks like the streamer priority is gone this time around. GOOD!

A proper “test”.

4 Likes

Not saying the login servers aren’t super stressed, but the character servers are basically DOA at the moment. Characters from the last test still exist and you should be able to use them. I even got in, twice! But got kicked out while interacting with things. It’s like Voldun during a invasion only 20 times worse.

if it’s any consolation, the servers will remain open until 4pm PDT tomorrow. just watch something in the background and keep checking your login status