WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

Will they have puppies that they can pet?

Yeah theyā€™re traumatized!

respectfully, i think itā€™s you who needs help with reading comprehension:

ā€œother aspectsā€ could be literally anything, including logging in

3 Likes

LMAO streamers the problem yet againā€¦ Plebs will be plebs

1 Like

So hold up, the Blue post about their stated goal proves nothing? If they failed at accomplishing their stated goal last time, and the same problems are happening this time, itā€™s not much of a logical leap to assume theyā€™re simply failing at it again. In fact, with a lack of evidence to the contrary, Iā€™d say itā€™s all but certain.

and kittens, and bunnies, if itā€™s soft these servers therapists have it.

Low poly puppies sure.

Was essentially a glorified log in bot for the first stress test, not able to even make a character until well after the ā€˜testā€™ period had ended but before the servers went down the next day. Not going to waste my time doing the samething again tonight. Blizzard should just do these tests internally even if it means spending a little extra money paying people for their time.

Gotta throw some fuel on the fireā€¦ it was getting boring hereā€¦

2:57PM Pacific: Made it past login to character selection with black background no characters. Attempted to create and login, hangs at character creation. Back to initial login screen, hangs on ā€œLogging in to game serverā€.

2 Likes

This is literally all Asmongold fault for streaming this, when will blizzard ban streamers?!

3 Likes

I would say theyve encountered those again though. So heres hoping we get extended somehow

Same thing here, tried to link it but couldnā€™t.

1 Like

You seem to be the one that is jumping to a conclusion without the correct amount of info. You seem to be convinced that the stress test is a failure, when by definition a stress test is an attempt to break the system repeatedly in a controlled fashion (using many volunteers to do so ā€¦ to break the system, not to play the game).

Identification of as many different problems (both login, character creation, and play/overload) all give the developers additional data to work with to try out other solutions ā€¦ hence ā€¦ a successful stress test, regardless of whether the users are happy with the play or not

2 Likes

Esfand just got error creating character; relax.

Edit; and is calling staysafe who says hes in the same boat

2 Likes

Oh, well see, thereā€™s some actual kind of proof, although that simply proves that I could be wrong and you could be right.

Either way, thatā€™s not a reading comprehension issue, thatā€™s a ā€œnot seeing that specific postā€ issue.

Lmao facts

Their goal is to overload the server, and gain valuable data. How are they failing at this. Relax. If anythingā€¦ things are going exactly as expected. You just have false expectations.

2 Likes

but itā€™s literally the first post in this thread weā€™re posting inā€¦

1 Like

Listen, Iā€™m not the biggest fan of streamers, but canā€™t we all unite in our combined outrage of not being able to log in and face our true enemy, Blizzard? /s

1 Like