WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

I’m not crying, you are :’)

1 Like

Noice!
/10char

1 Like

needs to be more beta invites…

12 Likes

so they can have another race to AQ while we sit and watch cause we can’t get in even tho they are able to just fly on in. no thanks.

5 Likes

Is there any word on what will be done differently in regards to the login issues that we were seeing last night? I dont see the point in getting excited about doing another stress test, when the only thing getting stressed was me.

12 Likes

Well gee. I can’t wait to play again. However, Wednesdays and Thursdays are my long days at work and can’t be logged in as much as i’d like to.

2 Likes

Thanks for doing another one. Could you consider doing some that start in the evening PDT?

3 Likes

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to participate! Gurubashi Arena during final moments: https://i.redd.it/0xpzpzwz22031.jpg

5 Likes

damn!! deleted my Horde to join the fun in SW. Oh well lol looking forward to it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello Folks. Wheres my Shattered Hand vets <----- Kained

1 Like

I got in and got some time too, among the disconnects. :smiley:

2 Likes

Here’s hoping for more invites!

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

nice! there were so many people fighting patchwerk in the throne room in stormwind. that was chaotic

1 Like

Will there be a character wipe before this test?

2 Likes

Will the realm start empty, everyone back to level 1 or we keep our level 5 characters ? Also any chance to make 2 pvp realm so we can test both sides?

2 Likes

Thanks. I really enjoyed getting on and helping with the stress test and looking forward to the next one. It was fun playing the classic version.

1 Like

I think there will be two questions most of the forum will have.

1. Will additional people that were not in the first stress test get invites?
  2. Will our progress be wiped for the next stress test?

I understand if it gets wiped. In fact It may be beneficial for you guys on your end for it to be wiped and start from beginning to 10. Thank you for the blueposts. If we could get one more to answer those two questions that would be great!!!

2 Likes

The end of the stress test was one of the finest wow experiences ever. Naked dance party in Goldshire, everyone talking and having a great time, MAJORDOMO porting people to the molten core to meet their fiery deaths. This is what classic WoW was all about. Feels good man.

7 Likes

Looking forward to reporting more bugs :slight_smile: always happy to help

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes