WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

Any idea if they are adding new people or is it just the same group?

I like helping stress things.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the level 10 wpvp this week. Still have no idea about choosing alliance or horde

1 Like

Thank you, cant wait =)

So i work mornings on wendsday and have thursday off! imma be on all night testing for you guys <3

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, making strip club in stormwind wityh my voidwalker as a stripper :smiley:

Thank you for the stress test invite Blizzard! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get into the game during the stress test as I was stuck at either the realm selection or character creation screens. Hopefully the next test will be more successful! I really can’t wait to play"vanilla" wow again :slight_smile:

Probably not, and since you were out of town they may not let you play on the real first day either. lesson learned: don’t ever go out of town again!

nice right here.

I had a great time once I got in and tried to report as many “quality” bug reports as possible. I’m super happy to see the level increase to 10 this time! Does this mean we can test Ragefire Chasm?! RFC here we come boys
?!

2 Likes

yay them bum 6:30am and I have night out the town the day before maybe better off not going to bed lol.

Great news! I still cant see the stress test in my launcher tho. My account is from oct 2005. Im looking forward to testing this game. Im seeing new streamers every day get in the beta. Please invite blizz!

Poor old guy! Look how many years he’s been a punching bag for low levels!
Hope he’s feeling better after the last stress test/beta test.

Looking forward to it. even getting capped at 5 last test i was still grinning ear to ear because it reminded me of running around leveling my first character in 2004.

3 Likes

I hope everyone who wants to get into the Beta has the opportunity :slight_smile: !!!

1 Like

I started in vanilla
 still hoping to get beta

Unemployed college/high school students
ASSEMBLE!

2 Likes

Dont leave out us retired/disabled folks

2 Likes

I look forward to this round. It was interesting seeing one of my old characters back in his Vanilla-BC days

What about use Disabled folks that can’t work? WoW is my entertainment
as a Disabled Veteran.

5 Likes

Blizzard was not prepared.

Kind of a weird time to do it though.

I get home 5:40PM Eastern, so i’ll try to get on for the last hour and 20 (Well I mean we get till Thursday anyways).

Hopefully I don’t try to login and create a character for 3 hours