WoW Classic - Stress Test 1 Ending Info

You could have told us it was just for asmongold and soda. We tried to get on for nothing.

18 Likes

There was just a server-wide message that they are going to reset the sever in a moment, might be why it is locked right now.

What a way to treat paying customers

12 Likes

LFG “Character creation timed out.”

11 Likes

The closed beta realms will soon be available again for streamers.

Fixed it for ya

25 Likes

Check your client logs… We were never meant to get in. Merely time wasted.

Blockquote5/22 21:00:05.549 Client Initialize.
5/22 21:00:35.355 Initial Hotfixes: Received
5/22 21:00:35.379 Initial Hotfixes: Fake Connect
5/22 21:00:35.399 Initial Hotfixes: Requested
5/22 21:00:35.421 Initial Hotfixes: Applied
5/22 21:01:49.420 Client Destroy

Thanks blizz, I get you.

13 Likes

@Bornakk can you please extend the stress test for another day for the people that didn’t make it passed the login or character creation screen?

2 Likes

F you for it being a stupid twitch favored test. You should feel ashamed for being apart of gaming. Purely ashamed.

Stop giving preferential treatment to streamers!!!

24 Likes

I hope this doesn’t happen on launch

2 Likes

ANSWER THIS BLIZZARD! CALL US LIARS. CALL US WRONG! DO IT.

15 Likes

Still can’t get into the stress test server. When does the 22 hours start?

3 Likes

No way can this be legit.

6 Likes

Med sever still can’t even log on GG

2 Likes

Things tonight taught me, unless i’ve been flagged for full beta I will never again help in a blizzard stress test as its clear we’re just bots for them. This is pretty apparent where the only issues streamers seemed to face was a DC or two and were able to make characters with little to no problem while most of us couldn’t even make a single character.

29 Likes

Just extremely disappointing - I’m still trying to make a character but it is constantly ‘timed out’ - even at the worst of times with queues, I never had an issue just creating a character - even in the first days after BC launched. I can’t even try tomorrow because they made the window so short that I won’t be home from work before they take it back offline.

7 Likes

Come on Bornakk you can do better than that. Lack of communication has created some serious back lash. I think you want to get out in front of that asap.

6 Likes

Like many others, I was defeated by the Character creation timed out boss. I am still honored to be part of this wonderful event. We’ve stressed the servers so I’d say all in all a job well done! I’ve truly missed this game and even just seeing the old school login screen coupled with the music of times sense past made my day. Being able to roll through all the character creations was also super cool. Thank you so much for bringing this back and staying true to the roots of it all. Righteous Blizzard, rock on!

6 Likes

Unlock the server then and let us plebs in

2 Likes

Most people didnt get in and the ones who did mostly already had access to the beta. The rest of us were sent a deliberately misleading email to give us the idea that we should just keep trying to log infor 2 hours.

15 Likes

They are up right now, Im standing in the middle of Northshire abbey surrounded by like 500ppl screaming “Spawn ragnaros!”

Try restarting or something