WoW Classic - Stress Test 1 Ending Info

At this time, we have wrapped up our active testing period. The stress test realm will still be available for play until Thursday, May 23 at 6:00pm PDT. If you were selected for just the stress test, there will be no realm to login to at that time tomorrow.

The closed beta realms will soon be available again for those testers.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the WoW Classic stress test!

68 Likes

You should have warned us that the stress test was just for the login, not to actually play. OR at least communicated when you saw the high level of log-in issues being report.

156 Likes

Heh, couldn’t log in. I tried several times! Was that part of the test?

47 Likes

What do you mean testing? The realm is locked and unable to be tested.

69 Likes

Lol basically, Thanks for wasting your afternoon while streamers got in.

103 Likes

Glad I didn’t sub for this stress test. LOL

27 Likes

lmao, ya’ll are ridiculous.

26 Likes

Please do not forget those of us excluded from the test due to an error on the Blizz side regarding PTR slots and the Beta download.

9 Likes

Legit wasted two hours trying to log in. Thanks! :slight_smile:

69 Likes

meanwhile you spawn Cthun and I’m stuck getting character creation timeout for 3 hours

54 Likes

My email says i will be able to play until tomorrow, but it says server locked. I dont get it.

My email…

BadAstronaut—you’ve been selected to participate in the first stress test of World of Warcraft Classic !

Install now and get ready to rush our test realm as soon as it opens at 4:00pm PDT Wednesday, May 22, until 6:00pm PDT . Play up to level 5 and help us make sure we can provide the best experience possible when World of Warcraft Classic launches August 27, 2019.

The World of Warcraft Classic Closed Beta realms will be down for the duration of the test. Once the stress test period is over, you’ll be able to continue playing on the stress test realm (up to level 5) until Thursday, May 23.

23 Likes

Thank you for the invitation to the stress test. I wish I was able to help more than just testing the login and character creation throughout the allotted time until the end.

Be safe.

28 Likes

Hope you got good info from my 3 hours of failed attempts to make a character.

70 Likes

Thankful to see a blue post finally.

Tried for 2 hrs and 45 minutes to even log onto the server. Got to the character creation screen only to be timed out. Now the server is either locked or offline.

Im done, its getting late and i gotta get up in the morning to get kids to school. Will try again before time is suppose to be up tomorrow evening.

14 Likes

This may be the most oblivious blue post of all time

65 Likes

2 and a half hours of staring at character creation timed out error. thanks alot for giving streamers priority for logging in. Ive been waiting 15 years for this and couldnt even log in and ding one level during the test. pathetic.

Today has only increased my animosity to blizzard. I cant believe you invited us to “play” and didn’t allow us to create characters

56 Likes

Good deal!

Thanks for the extra time.

Will try again later tonight, gotta work on my D3 race to the top!

1 Like

Wasted 3 hours trying to login without luck while all streamers getting in without issues. Good job Blizzard.

58 Likes

If this is any indication on how Test 2 & 3 will go, best of luck getting players to attempt to do the testing for you.

57 Likes