WoW Classic - Stress Test 1 Ending Info

Yeah. Same boat here. Not that I’m really ticked about it or anything, but it did kind of suck.

2 Likes

if you actually manage to get in now every spawn area is full of hoggers. so its basically unplayable anyway.

3 Likes

While I agree, its disappointing I wasnt able to play one of my favorite online games, calling out for someone to actually kill themselves because it wasn’t up to standard is just wildly asinine & cruel.

12 Likes

Mine either, but I had 'naders dropping down all around me, so that kept my attention while I tried logging in.

3 hours of wasted time.

12 Likes

Are you kidding me??? The e-mail said we would be able to login and play a character to level 5. It didn’t say that we would just be logging in over and over again to test the login servers while you only allowed streamers to get in. What an absolute joke! I took time off of work for this and was really looking forward to this evening. Thanks a lot!

36 Likes

The classic team really needs to rethink how they are communicating and the results of their decisions, weak communication and some obvious (although possibly coincidence) favoritism. Do not alienate the classic players the way you are, increase the beta invites. Currently your dooming yourselves to the same stigma as live devs.

24 Likes

Agreed. So f-ing tired of these streamers getting priority. Ive been playing since initial release and have been waiting years for this. Resubbed for what? To stare at error messages while asmongold and sodapoppin get to play and form multiple 40 man raids

26 Likes

Thanks for testing guys, I hope you all had fun! See you in Classic!

1 Like

Thanks for rubbing it our face you jerk.

44 Likes

i mean this is a stress test obviously it worked

7 Likes

Anyone who was trying to connect. It was never going to work during the stress test for you.

----------------------Client Log------------------------------------------------------
5/22 19:11:00.242 Client Initialize.
5/22 19:14:07.480 Initial Hotfixes: Received
5/22 19:14:07.480 Initial Hotfixes: Fake Connect
5/22 19:14:07.480 Initial Hotfixes: Requested
5/22 19:14:07.490 Initial Hotfixes: Applied

This is straight from my logs for the wow stress test “Fake Connect”.

22 Likes

So, it’s over. We had to repeatedly login, whatever. We sat around being your sheep for 2 hours+ whatever. But now, the server is locked and we cannot create new characters. Per your email, we were told we would be able to level from 1-5 and test things ourselves. Instead, streamers got in immediately and the rest of us now don’t get that time to test things.

At least be up front with us and tell us we aren’t going to be able to play instead of basically promising us some play time. I’d be happy to wait until August, but with this “test” you’re dangling a carrot without the carrot. Again, your email said we will be able to play and you’re not giving us that opportunity. This isn’t coming out of nowhere.

16 Likes

Yeah if they let us log in…

2 Likes

Great, glad we can watch the same “influencers” stream having no instability issues and trying to get BiS level 5 greens while the majority get hurled into a bottleneck where they can’t even make a character.

24 Likes

They just spawned Rag.

Umm yeah no, they didn’t. We aren’t “toxic” for expecting to play when the emails says we would be able to play till level 5. Go white knight somewhere else.

18 Likes

NO. NO F-ing WAY.

3 Likes

Will we be able to play it tho or is Character creation timed out the only thing we get?

4 Likes

People still had the opportunity to help Blizzard test something out. If you werent able to login due to too much people attempting to do the same it still helps Blizzard out in testing.

2 Likes