WoW Classic - Stress Test 1 Ending Info

Sure glad that no one got to stress test the starting zones like blizzard claimed we would. Thanks for the waste of my time

26 Likes

If we were supposed to test the login process, and then watch streamers login without any issues repeatedly, then i guess it was a great test.

56 Likes

Call it what it is Blizzard. It was a test for streamers.

42 Likes

Sooooo the email did say we could “play” up till level 5. I don’t recall “playing”, besides for trying to logon for 3 hours. Look I get this is a stress test and it’s supposed to be hectic, but don’t let people (read: streamers) login with no hiccups. That is moronic, they literally have until the end of beta to play, while we actually set aside some time to at least log on. This is pathetic honestly. Thanks for ruining the evening.

55 Likes

This was without a doubt, strictly for the streamers.

62 Likes

Many people got in and did fine. Do not be toxic just because it wasnt what you wanted. Cheers

11 Likes

Stress test realm is not letting us in. When will they be available?

3 Likes

Just got in after 3 hours and finally created a character. I know it’s just temporarily access, but this is amazing!

2 Likes

Yeah, the email implied that we would get past the character creation or realm selection screen. At least we know what to expect if we get another one of those next month. Let the folks who had a cute little race test the login screen for 2 hours next time. It will be June and fishing in a lake is more fun than wasting time inside.

18 Likes

So nice to see the character creation screen a few times to be dc’ed, then locking the server, so i couldn’t get in … why invite this many people if you did not intend to actually let us play?

Wasted hours tonight to not be able to play or test a damn thing.

17 Likes

What exactly was tested? It seems most of us weren’t able to get in. Was it more a test of the login in process? It would be helpful to know what you guys actually want info on for the next test since one of the post indicated that it was starting areas and in game server that were meant to be stressed and tested. Did you guys invite to many people for this test and that’s why we couldn’t get in?

18 Likes

I did not get into the stress test sadly, and although plenty of people are complaining how they cant log in or what not. At least you guys had the chance to do so. I am glad that Blizz can at least see what their servers can and cannot handle. I am also happily waiting for T&E NO! IT WAS A SHEET SHOW

2 Likes

Hours later, when everyone else is able to log in, they’ll have missed Hogger and Cthun being spawned in Northshire.

8 Likes

Thanks for having me sit in character creation for over 2 hours staring at errors, all the meanwhile asmongold and other streamers instantly log in and get to play.

27 Likes

Thanks for sending all of us an email practically begging us to help test things that totally misrepresented what we would be doing, which was essentially being log-in fodder for our entire evening. The dishonesty in that email is almost beyond belief. Meanwhile, while those of us who actually wanted to help test things in the starting zones were stuck doing nothing for 2 hours while streamers led people to the Gates of AQ. Because THAT is definitely what needed to be tested. Disgusting.

59 Likes

Show me on this doll where your uncle touched you.

2 Likes

That’s funny. I spent a couple hours trying to log in as well, quite unsuccessfully. Yet somehow, it did not ruin my evening.

8 Likes

Everyone wants to be a beta tester till its time to test I guess…

13 Likes

Blizzard doesnt mean to play favorites but they love streamers.

13 Likes

Actually, it really looks like there wasnt a chance and it comes across as though it was the login server being tested.

4 Likes