WoW Classic - Stress Test 1 Ending Info

My cousin has some old peterbilt he says has 2m+ miles on it but I don’t know how accurate that is.

they are ironing out the bugs. when you enter stormwind, for instance, it says transfer aborted. instance not found.

so they’re still working on it.

This was disappointing. I schedule my evening (including being home early) to stress test from 4pm-6pm. I could never get in. I guess that’s the test, but man: that was a lot of effort on my part and seemed like blizz wasn’t even surprised I got 0 mins of play.

Fair dues would be to put stress testers in classic beta.

3 Likes

Constant world server down - I guess back to live WoW for a few more emissaries …

Server select: Realm is up
2 minutes later: World Server Is Down
Sad

4 Likes

What he said

2 Likes

I like how they figured no one would look at their client logs or what was actually going on.

This company has serious issues, how hard is it to tell your paying customers the truth? This is pathetic, Blizzard.

5/22 23:10:13.332 Client Initialize.
5/22 23:10:24.980 Initial Hotfixes: Received
5/22 23:10:24.995 Initial Hotfixes: Fake Connect
5/22 23:10:25.009 Initial Hotfixes: Requested
5/22 23:10:25.034 Initial Hotfixes: Applied

was all i got for 4+ hours

2 Likes

I’ll say we can sit around upset about those us, myself included, stuck at login/character creation, but that’s not where I am upset.

I would have appreciated knowing when you were trying to increase that server cap to push the server. That may have been very hard to do and completely understand. Just a desire to understand how the stress test was being done lets one be fine with the way it went for some of us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just hate that I set up my stream for this, hyped it up, and have been unable to get in causing me to have to shut my stream down for the evening. I hope we get some compensation for the lost time and for me the revenue I could have made tonight. Closed beta invite or bust!

that was the test you pepega

So blizzard is gonna hate me for this but here it goes:

Go in in wow_beta_classic folder, go in the WTF folder, open the config file with notepad and change the value next to SET Portal to “US”

This will give you access to the Test realm when it is really up. The other one is a fake portal.

Enjoy

4 Likes

id say very accurate on the body but not the engine most owners have them rebuilt once or twice by then just a matter if it was done inframe or out

Looks like you got faked out bro!

As a long time blizzard fan, WoW player, and avid livestream watcher, this felt like a heavy kick in the nuts, all the while I got to watch my favorite streamers get in the stress test with maybe a single boop in the system, I would’ve been perfectly fine if i was told that I was to be constantly logging into the server, instead of basically getting it rubbed into my face, I didn’t receive a beta invite, but it was sure nice watching all these people that got into the beta seamlessly enter the stress test realms and make a server /s
Classic should make me feel apart of it all, not left out, and while we sat there constantly trying to get in, even when the servers were down for everyone, people in the beta could easily just log back onto their beta characters, while we sat… and waited… and waited… and waited… for what?

2 Likes

As a streamer you’re out of luck. Unless you have a contract with blizzard. I don’t think they can help out with loss revenue.

Feel bad for you and your audience. :frowning:

1 Like

Well it keep saying world server down after login a character . i got the loading bar and everything but it stop at like 90 % and i got the error message . World server are down , even is it showed low & medium … been trying to get for like 4 hours lol.

2 Likes

We waited to wait around my friend.

I waited with a drink by my side because you cant spell stress test without stress

Sounds like there were lots of problems trying to login and create characters during this afternoon’s stress test.

This is a GOOD thing!

This is exactly what the stress test is for: To replicate these kinds of problems so they can be fixed it before the game goes live.

I hope Blizzard got lots of useful data from today’s test.

1 Like