WoW Classic - Stress Test 1 Ending Info

^ this guy gets it

close the launcher all the way out, so that it isnt even showing in task manager. then reboot it. then login beta stress test server

I just managed to log in though login boss, realm offline boss and even character creation boss. Now I am combating against World Server is down boss.

maybe because the… oh… i dunno… world server is down?

You must be really unlucky then. Cause server is up and working.

Finally in 4 hours after actual stress time. Spoke too soon world server down at least i got to make a character

2 Likes

I’m afraid to log out and restart because I might not have enough health pots to beat all bosses this time around.

keep getting world server down message

2 Likes

2019 kenworth t680 260" wheel base cummins isx turbo, 455hp with fontaine 5th wheel package Michelin steers and drives 76" sleeper amt eaton fuller 12 spd transmission with collision mitigation heated mirrors and seats , interrior condo ( double bunk) tv mount, fridge, 8thousand dollar apu to save fuel and ware and tear on my engine ,2500 watt pure sine wave powerinverter , microwave, what else you wanna know

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to log into anything, hope this helps.

should be playable now

Why not buy used? Automobiles are money pits

currently the major cities are having some issues, such as the npcs are not spawning and people who enter, are rubber banded back outside. the cities are treated like a separate instance, although it all looks seamless

Stops at the last 10% of the loading after character creation and then tells me the server is down.

3 Likes

@ [Kaýlahn] People really should have more respect for truckers. Everything they have ever owned in their lives or will own or own now has been in a truck at some point. Without truckers, they’d be naked, shivering, and starving in the dark in a cave somewhere. Just saying…

1 Like

buy new comes with a warrenty and this is an 18 wheeler so it makes me money its more an investment in equipment that i need to do my job and i know it will last 750k plus miles

Yeah I got straight through character creation just now with no hiccups, that took less than 2 minutes from login. However, I am stuck in the initial loading screen after you hit enter world. So if you’re desperate try off peak hour late tonight tomorrow morning. good luck!

“World server is down”. God, Blizz. You really know how to twist the knife, don’t you?

3 Likes

We need to form a raid group to fight against ‘World Server is down’ quick, accept the invites!

2 Likes

Do you have a Cummins SCR? I probably worked on the inspection process for that.