WoW Classic - Stress Test 1 Ending Info

This wasn’t a test, it was a Twitch marketing campaign to get it back up to the number one slot.

It had nothing to do with testing layering. If it was 90% of the people wouldn’t have had issues just creating characters.

2 Likes

no, just the stress

lol, im with this guy

Just got into servers, back online low

“No idea. They may be on the the two closed beta servers. Only Blizzard knows why the stress test servers are still down.”

And god knows they aren’t going to tell us or apologize for their misrepresentation.

mine still says offline

I’ve been trying since 16:00 and hadn’t even gotten to the character selection screen. I’m currently watching the intro cutscene to trolls.

The amount of entitlement and mis-understanding of testing is huge in this thread.

3 Likes

yea Zis ive never heard of you or seen you on forums before if your OG whats was your first toon and server name?

Did you get to level 5 on the stress test server?
It was not up for long. How long does it take to get to level 5?

It’s back up, trust me. =)

1 Like

then i know what i must go do

I doubt anyone who was in the stress test just as a stress tester will feel willing to join another stress test after today. I probably will but I’ll be doing so with a lot more understanding of that there is a 99.9% chance I won’t actually be doing anything but spamming the authentication servers lol

1 Like

Dan-Eonar PvE Human Mage 60
Rick-Eonar PvE Undead Warrior 60

I was finally able to make a toon just now. First time all night.

No streamer, no beta, just stress invite…

Servers back up, low pop… can’t make a toon… Guess this screen shot is why, Oh look fake connect. Guess thats why you push accept and it does nothing.
It won’t let me post an image but heres my log
5/22 22:53:31.355 Client Initialize.
5/22 22:54:24.164 Initial Hotfixes: Received
5/22 22:54:24.164 Initial Hotfixes: Fake Connect
5/22 22:54:24.181 Initial Hotfixes: Requested
5/22 22:54:24.206 Initial Hotfixes: Applied

1 Like

I don’t know why all of you are so mad. We was invited to stress test not beta test, we did our jobs. I rather this happen now than August 27th.

woot. logging in . its running the little story they give you about your race

I understand stress test - but the email did hype it up as a fun event and that the stress was going to be lots of characters in one place - they didn’t say that most people wouldn’t even make it onto a server or spend an hour trying to create one character.

It was implied from the email invite that even if I didn’t make it home in time for the main stress test (I did manage to get home by about 4:45) that I could log in later and play around a bit.

I was invited to a fun event and I was very disappointed.

2 Likes

Because it said 24 hours and they blocked alot of us outright.