WoW Classic - Stress Test 1 Ending Info

“No Servers are currently available” instead of just offline

The thing is, those streamers have 50k+ viewing whatever the hell they play. I mean Soda gets that playing My Little Pony. It’s not the game, you don’t see My Little Pony getting a 50k player increase.

Twitch obviously is a poor marketing tactic.

I’m so angry I didn’t get to go into a stress test server and level to 5.

1 Like

They invited you to come stress the servers with an opportunity to level to level 5. Welcome to stress testing. I’m also not a fanboy, I am just not stupid and understand what a stress test is.

2 Likes

it says somewhere 6pm pst ish in one of the blue posts.

1 Like

And also not entitled.

They were testing the login RNG.

1 Like

there is a difference between “salty” and angry(with good reasons)

1 Like

i played vanilla form the start, i can guarantee i can offer more then some one hiding be hind a lvl 70 profile who comes in here to stir up crap and pick fights just cause he can get in to “test” which i am willing to bet my 173 thousand dollar semi you have no idea what your even looking at and fumbling around for old thottbott archives for quest info

1 Like

How dare blizzard disrespect my individuality, I DESERVE to level to five!!!

You have to admit it was good practice for August 13th.

I cannot help but recall my posting numerous times:
Participation != Enjoyment

Through out the past 3 1/2 hours I got through the queue multiple times to get a DC and then when I get through it says “Classic Stress Test Server” OFFLINE, then LOCKED and then DC. All the streamers seemed to be playing on the offline server just fine though. So was there only 1 stress test server or multiple?

1 Like

Would anyone like to purchase? Buy one get one free.

3 Likes

Although i wasn’t able to get in for the first two hours due to being disconnected, it was great to get into the Hogger raid and provide data for Launch!
Cheers Blizzard <3

Are you kidding me? These 5 main streamers and these thousands upon thousands of randoms get in? Streamer privilege!!!

2 Likes

When I watched some streamers they also did show offline for servers , then last few minutes they all happened to get in.

How dare you keep me from standing at the starting point and not being able to move my character due to the thousands upon thousand of streamers that EASILY got invited. HOW DARE YOU

It’s a stress test. Anyone who was attempting to login, whether successful or not, served the purpose of this test. One does not need to know the deeply intricate process of leveling to level 5 to contribute to a stress test.

I tried logging in for three hours straight and never was able to get in. This was definitely a disappointing experience, but I realize these things happen during beta/stress testing. I’m hoping I can get into the actual beta someday.

Every content patch people like you say this. It is neversmooth