WoW Classic - Stress Test 1 Ending Info

Apparently they are not. They’ve all left for the night I imagine. Maybe in the morning we will get more misinformation from them about the availability of the stress test servers.

1 Like

Fun Fact: EU Forums didn’t even get a bluepost about the stress test ending. Another proof Blizz doesn’t care about EU. Paying customers btw.

3 Likes

It was a stress for streamers like Asmongold. Not the every day player. Most if not all of us can see through the coded language, Blizzard.

No it wasn’t. You obviously don’t know the purpose of a stress test. Yes, lots of us wiped to the Login Boss… but thats a HUGE part of the test… stressing the login server. You might feel like you didn’t do anything, but you slamming the server with login pings was definitely valuable and trust me, you will be happy you did on launch.

I understand testing with games, what got me was I worked most of the day with a really nice CM here over a issue with the Test not showing in my launcher. We resolved that issue. to end up up not even being part of the ingame stress test.

Posted an hour ago.

Hurry! I need my classic fix or it’s back to the bottle for me. Ok, ok. I still hit the bottle while playing.

2 Likes

“The stress test realm will still be available for play until Thursday, May 23 at 6:00pm PDT.”

Did y’all change your minds about that?

3 Likes

The sheer amount of salt in this thread…

1 Like

Cool - tell someone to shutup that literally only stated a fact for the benefit of others.

Very disappointed you’re not in beta - your helpfulness is sorely missed.

So mad rofl. Blizzard are saints for putting up with the entitled people on these forums.

Yes people, streamers who have 50k+ people watching them are more important than you. Nobody cares about your opinion of the game, you are either a 12 year old, a dumb college kid, or a 25+ neckbeard working a minwage job that blizzard doesn’t give a toot about. Stop crying over a game that isn’t even out yet.

1 Like

You do realize that simulation log was a troll right?

1 Like

@[Noozle] Source, please?

Idk why everyone is getting so upset. Blizz said authenticity is super important to this game and so far this is the most authentic experience I have had regarding vanilla.

10/10 would play again

1 Like

MMMMHMMMMM OKAYYYYY. WHERE IS IT?

4 Likes

I don’t know why we have to keep pointing out to you fan bois that BLIZZARD said we would be testing characters level 1 to 5 on the servers. Learn to read.

1 Like

I got in fine. Not a streamer and not in the closed beta either. It’s a stress test guys… If you weren’t expecting login issues then you should probably look up the definition of a stress test. Sometimes you get unlucky and other times you get lucky. They said they’re gonna bring the server back up until tomorrow anyway… if you didn’t get in then you can probably play in a bit once the server comes back.

1 Like

I still cannot access it >_<

Server still shows as Offline, been like this for 3 hours for me

I just dont know if I can, and if I will face the same errors.

well i spent about 3-4 hour just trying to make a character

1 Like