WoW Classic - Stress Test 1 Ending Info

Still can’t get into the stress test server. When does the 22 hours start?

1 Like

The fact that the stress test server has been showing as Offline for almost 2 hours has concluded that this is, in fact, a lie.

7 Likes

Just to be clear you’re thanking us for waiting in log in queues only to get disconnected for hours on end while we watch streams with multitudes of people playing? Who honestly thought that was a good idea? And how do you think Thank you comes across here?

2 Likes

They haven’t had a smooth launch in 15 years, but sure, I’m sure they’ll get it right this time.

2 Likes

They had the same issues I had. Random disconnects. Waiting multiple times in queues, and terrible lag in starting zones. What’s sketchy about this?

The stress test was successful. It stressed out the potential players.

4 Likes

Ok, let me retract my previous statement and correct my self.

Streamers/wowheadstaff and SOME LUCKY PEOPLE.

Wouldn,t it be just better for Blizzard to create a second test stress server to let people hop in and provide a second source of help.

2 Likes

Legion begs to differ, that was smooth as butter.

2 Likes

Uh… What testing, I can’t even get in the realm - the realm is freaking offline… What a joke.

6 Likes

And whos to say login issues does not allocate then.

BLIZZARD, - 50 DKP GO SIT IN A CORNER. !!!
this is how i feel atm

6 Likes

I would agree if we actually managed to get on the game servers. The stress test was about the game servers, not the authentication servers.

That’s why I say there was a lack of communication, nobody can tell if that was useful or a waste of time, which generated frustration.

Seems like nobody was monitoring the forums or Twitter while the test was going on and trying to guide the testers.

That’s my complaint… I don’t really care if I couldn’t get in, I would have just liked to know if it was useful to them or if it was a bug they couldn’t fix and we were wasting our time…

1 Like

Lol ok dude. Stay irrationally salty.

Yea, it’s weird… “Realm will be available til 6pm thursday”… well how long does it take to get back up after a shut down?

1 Like

that post sorta felt like the guy announcing diablo 4 on mobil

3 Likes

Are y

Are you a beta tester in addition to the stress test?

Blizz are you seriously not going to explain what’s going on here? FakeConnect, Simulation in code, server that we were told would be available to play on for 24 hours is still offline…

8 Likes

Yes.
/10chars

I was in the middle of playing. It said server will restart and never came back up???

then shut up

4 Likes