WoW Classic Season of Mastery is Now Live!

Are you daft? It’s a fantasy game with races to select, people will select what they want to play because it’s their choice, not yours. This is about as ridiculous as saying people who play Worgen, Tauren, or Vulpera in WoW should be seeing a therapist. It’s their character. If someone wants to play a gnome, so be it I don’t care. If someone wants to play a blood elf, that’s their decision. Goblin? Yeah go for it. Human? Well it’s not my character and I’d never play a human in a fantasy game because I am one in real life but more power to them.

If anything the ones needing to see a therapist are people overly concerned with what other people choose to do that in no way negatively impacts them.

5 Likes

Can we get a realm list already? we don’t know how many there are, and we still don’t know if there will be RP/RPPVP realms. Literally just want to know one way or another so I can plan to play this or not.

4 Likes

Server list please! Would love to start asking some friends where our home would be. Hopefully it would be anytime now, and not on the release day logging in.

3 Likes

When will the realms be listed so we can take your advice and start getting all our gaming pals together and on the same realm when the name register happens the 11th?? thx!

1 Like

no one is reading this furry garbage

Are they going to show the realm list. Not sure how this helps guilds to form by launch date. I want to find a good guild that is both PVE, RAID, and PVP. This makes it almost impossible to find one.

I was sure the realms list would be released yesterday. This is not giving us much time to coordinate.

It’s rather ridiculous we’re 6 days from character creation and there’s no realm list. People need to coordinate on where they’ll be playing. Guilds need to advertise and recruit. Can’t really do any of that until there’s a realm list.

My only reasoning why they haven’t given one is there’s literally going to be 1 realm. Maybe 1 pvp and 1 pve. Otherwise…what’s the holdup?

I’m guessing the realm lists will release next Tuesday. Can’t see how 1 realm would be workable for the entire planet…time issues would be huge. On the other hand, a server that was busy 24/7 might be fun!

1 Like

So cat people is weird But orcs night elves Is torren Troll And dwarves are OK because that makes all the sense in the world OK.

you actually play final fantasy you would know it’s a very very well designed game And does a lot of things I wish World of Warcraft would adapt.

They are going to layer it to death. That’s how they will pull off minimal servers. Which will destroy the sense of community.

I didn’t like their character models, cat or uncat. :smiley_cat:

Feel free to go play it then.

1 Like

Please god tell me they are not going with 1 hyperserver with 60 layers…. Not even worth playing the game if that’s the case

1 Like

So with picking our Realm at the time we reserve the name, I am not seeing much of a chance to pick based on faction percentage of the overall population or other factors that might be of interest when selecting a Realm for a new character. If anyone knows of anything that would provide such insights, I would be thankful if you shared it.

What did you expect tho?

Ofc. there will be just one realm of each type. There is no point in opening up 10 realms or more for SOM; there are not enough players for that.

I would guess that you can be lucky to fill at least one RP realm this time, pvp is doable but pve could already be hard. Classic was only crowded for the first few weeks and this was without a brand new content patch for WOW and other MMO´s releasing their stuff at the same time.

SOM has a small community, it is wiser to keep them all at one realm instead of spreading them to multiple.

One of each PvP PvE I’m guessing. With layers piled to the clouds if necessary. Maybe a set on each coast. :wink:
Personally I don’t think it’ll be huge.

I know there aren’t many servers, but for PVP WEST – anyone know which server of the two will be most populated? Just looking to not struggle finding groups dungeoning/group quests (main spriest/holy)

Just mentally prepare yourself for having to buy a transfer in a month. Blizzard isn’t going to fix a problem that nets them a pile of money for going unsolved. No one can read minds. No one will know before the servers come up and people reserve names. I guess we can consider the transfer cost as part of the purchase price for the game.

1 Like

Lol there ain’t no new “Meta” it’ll just be somewhat more difficult this time around but ultimately the same exact thing. My question is why don’t Blizzard give us a WoW Classic Reforged, Classic Plus, or whatever? Adding all-new quests, BG’s, raids, dungeons, gear, and modifying the skill tree, and even adding newer skills. Also, something Blizzard can implement is copying ESO’s champion point system where you allocate points into something as a way to attain bonuses for your character’s skills, etc. So once you’re level 60 you grind for points to further improve upon your character which will eliminate boredom experimenting with new builds for PvE/PvP. Just my two cents. :call_me_hand:t3: