WoW Classic Info Thread for WrA

I mained a rogue in Vanilla. Can confirm the scumbag things.

But man, were they fun. So fun. As long as I got that stunlock off, so very, very fun.

2 Likes

So many hours stealth’d and just using distract to drive people crazy.

1 Like

Y’all are making me want to play a rogue. I never did, back in the day.

Now I have three on this server, but apparently it’s pretty different.

Rogue and hunter.

Hydrocane & Eye of the Beast in Hillsbrad :clown_face:

I was kicking the idea of a Tauren warrior for a while, but in the end I settled on undead. One, the warrior quests for undead early on are way better than the crappy other horde ones. And two, Will of the Forsaken is actually gonna be good again. Warlocks can’t hold me down.

And yeah, it was never a choice of class. What do you think I am, something OTHER than a one trick pony?

HOLY CANNOLI!!!

2 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

/complete sentence.

1 Like

Welp, I’ll probably be heading to the RP-PvP server. Hope to see you guys there.

1 Like

I definitely plan to split my time between the RP-PvP server and whichever RP server my guildies would like to go to! Still maining Alliance either way though, so I’ll see you all on the battlefield. :sunglasses:

Server names announced:

|Name|Type|Time Zone|

|Bloodsail Buccaneers|RP|Eastern|
|Grobbulus|RP-PvP|Pacific|

That name has always reminded me of the villain from the animated G.i Joe movie from the 80s

Guess I’ll be rolling there.

2 Likes

We’ll Grobbbbbb it up!

And I fully expect the other RP realm to just be BB.

Bloodsail Buccaneers it is, then.

Pirates vs Syringe Abominations

Bloodsail buccaneers it is. Bit piratey for my taste but it is what it is.

I was hoping the RP realm would be named Argent Dawn, because I’ve always liked that server name and wished RP happened there, but pirates are an acceptable namesake.

1 Like

so did yall get the names you wanted

1 Like

Sasuke, Sephiroth, and Edgelord were all already taken. Guess I’m not playing Classic.

1 Like

Someone took my name, so I just took the old version of my name (Bulise). Kinda irritated, but it’s whatever.

I got Sarestha! I did not get Richard for my undead Warlock, but I went with his surname “Thondroril”. Which is probably what a grumpy old ex-Dalaran magus would go by anyway.

And I also reserved Randiriel for a friend who’s out of town! It was her first RP character name, and she hoped to get it back. But that’s fine by me, for the time being I only plan on two classic toons, at least for now! I hear leveling is hell.