WoW Classic Content Unlock February 12

You people complaining realize this was about the same pace as EU content releases in 2005 right?

Game released in Feb, BWL was out 5 months later.

This is normal.

Also, I don’t know about you guys, but my guild will still be doing MC until AQ is out. There’s plenty of time to get your tier.

11 Likes

AT midnight then?

So… What’s the respawn of the mob and the drop rate?

Players who complete “Hands of the Enemy” and reach Revered reputation with Hydraxian Waterlords may now obtain Eternal Quintessence from Duke Hydraxis.

^ this is a quality change from vanilla, good job blizzard :slight_smile:

7 Likes

We need AB already…

8 Likes

Eh, close enough.

Wooooooohoooookooo

Thank you blizzard for a blue post, with plenty of information!

We as a community truly appreciate any open dialogue

Don’t know why people would be complaining, it has been long enough.
This isn’t original vanilla starting at 1.0 or anywhere near there…
We started @ 1.12 patch, by the time BWL patch it out it would have been over 5months since release.

This isn’t a rush though, BWL is not even really halfway through classic yet. Relax…

1 Like

Awesome! Timing feels right. Thanks for the blue post.

1 Like

I bet you we get ZG earliest around May-June earliest. :slight_smile:

If 4 months of MC isn’t enough for you I dunno what to say.

2 Likes

Tier 1 is mostly garbage, it is fine. Most of your “BIS” is non-tier blues and non-tier epics.

4 Likes

this is actually good
imagine the attunement being released the same day as the raid…
it would have been the biggest bottleneck server crashing $hitshow … i actually wanted to see that

6 Likes

Go to WowWiki and search Sunken Temple Rewards, it wont let me post a link here

glad it’s coming out in a month. that’s plenty of time to prep.

People complaining it’s too early are way too casual. Like the BUSINESS they are, they probably are catering to the majority of people who are tired of farming MC for months. Eventually new content has to come out, and chances are they needed to release this to keep people subbed.

1 Like

I mean, almost 6 months from launch to BWL is pretty reasonable and what was expected…

4 Likes

GREAT NEWS! Now what about banning & doing a rollback on the people who exploited wsg ques for almost 2 weeks?

Would suck if they are allowed to use HWL wep on the release of BWL when they cheated

2 Likes

Too early.

1 Like

I’ve been doing mc every week from week 2 and I’m still missing 2 pieces as a hunter.
It’s just a matter of burning through content too fast, the huge, huge majority of people still need a LOT of loot from mc.

5 Likes