BWL is probably not till April

that would be ok with me. slow down, its too fast already with content releases.

4 Likes

Funny since I’m trying to level all the classes so I can see all the game and I’m like 1/100 of the way. So I would rather they release bwl in five years because even right now I can’t keep up. The classes all play entirely diff from each other btw

4 Likes

They’ve also got more than 15 minutes of retail content coming next week; that might help hold off the playerbase at large, and maybe check it out yourself? I know I will.

BWL will be released shortly after the first rank 14s make it into the world.

Gurranteed.

3 Likes

I don’t know why BWL wasn’t out with DM… like we are supposed to kill Ony 400 times to unlock?

There is literally no content right now, and to everyone out there that says “why the rush! it didn’t come out so fast in vanilla!”

Your argument is stupid. It is a 15 year old game, everyone knows how it works and what to do, and how to watch youtube to beat a raid encounter or solo a dungeon.

Idiots expect it should take the same amount of time to complete and SAT test as someone who has the answers written down in front of them.

Ony and MC were rushed just to have something in the game for a raid… they suck, and for the most part the pre TBC gear out of dungeons is better.

If I were to pick a time to sit for months and months on content it would be AQ/ZG.

7 Likes

Hope you’re excited for a late January/early February BWL.

2 Likes

this is my guess as well

only issue is do they want to cross compete with there 8.3 patch as im sure they have the metrics to see how many classic players are also retail players.

Im thinking Mid Feb but im hoping late jan

3 Likes

I’m hoping mid Feb at the earliest personally, but we’ll see. You never know.

Putting that hastag into your post isn’t cool or edgy especially when blizzard make changes and no amount of crying changes their minds.

Vanilla released 23 november 2004
BWL released 8 months later in July.

April would be the comparative date of it except 1 small detail.
The phase button doesn’t care about dates, it cares about keeping players engaged. You can gurantee the minute subs slip abit and participation drops they will announce Phase 3 and BWL.

No amount of #nochanges will change that.

6 Likes

Molten core is trash. Bring on bwl. Also OP seems super confused on NA and EU release times… pretty sure this is just wrong

Where are the metrics?

I don’t believe any Blizz exec/lead ever claimed Classic would mimic Vanilla release timeframes? Then again, there was also a blue post that said they would tell us BWL’s release date in early December so who knows.

BWL late Jan, bank on it.

Wait till 2021 to release bwl, let’s slow things down please.

2 Likes

The majority of those r14’s are going to vanish into thin air. The burn out is a real thing.

2 Likes

If it takes that long, I might be able to acquire anathema before bwl. My guild has been clearing mc since early October and only two or three eyes have dropped from majordomo. Almost every week it’s the awful hunter leaf. Basically our guild gets hunter, druid, and warrior armor and no weapons every week.

1 Like

Pretty much what I’m counting on.

My guild and I will be. We will finish grinding out MC for gear we need. Even when BWL comes out we will keep doing MC.

I mean half the playerbase will quit due to bordom but I mean if you want to stick to the original timeline where it took people 3 months to down rag instead of 1 week then i mean…

3 Likes

Ion Hazzikostas has specifically stated that their release schedule will depend on how players consume the content.