WoW Classic Closed Beta - Level 40 and Arathi Basin Testing

I’ve had the beta since day one and I’ve seen all of zero streamers in any of my play sessions. I saw TipsOut ask for a mage in general chat once. These forums are just a salt factory now.

7 Likes

Ya the only time I saw streamers was in wsg

2 Likes

It’s useless trying. You need to be good pals with a streamer or influencer to get access to this advertising (IT’S NOT A BETA). It’s a disgusting tactic from Blizzard if I’m being totally honest. I hope more people don’t re-sub out of spite because of this bs.

There’s nothing cute about nepotism… It’s rampant in our society.

2 Likes

yeah well i dont have beta so the only way i can see is to watch streamers and streamers have been in 100% of the streams i watched so explain that

1 Like

Yes the immense 50 or so streamers. Lets forget the 4-5k other people with beta access.

5 Likes

Read the conversation in context mate

Invite! I want to play Lolret

…you got me there. :frowning:

I feel like a new crop of players to fill in the lower levels might be a good idea… :wink:

Streamers are the minority here, not the other way around.

5 Likes

When streamers have the power to give anybody BETA ACCESS, they aren’t the minority. They’re part of the 1%. Please stop…

1 Like

I love how most of you guys wouldn’t say anything about streamer privilege if you actually got invited. Theirs like only 50 streamers or less that stream it. And theirs hundreds of people in the beta stop being salty that you didn’t get invited.

7 Likes

What? Lol no they dont. There’s no beta keys and streamers cant magically snap their fingers and get people in.

8 Likes

Actually they can… Your ignorance knows no bounds…

1 Like

Come back down to Earth here, streamers cannot get people into beta and they are not given beta keys.

3 Likes

Where’s your proof? Why are streamers complaining that there isnt enough people in the beta then? Why is every streamer playing with the same group of people? Why hs blizzard explicitly stated there is NO BETA KEYS?

2 Likes

Sure thing, he just called in a favor huh? Dont believe everything that you read on Reddit.

3 Likes

And no need to resort to name calling or personal attacks.

3 Likes

There were around 7 million subscribers at the end of Vanilla. If they took even 100k subs from vanilla and gave them beta access (there’s not even close to this), you would still only have about a 15% chance of getting a beta invite.

1 Like

Have fun everyone! And best of luck to the testers and devs <3

2 Likes