WoW Classic Closed Beta - Level 40 and Arathi Basin Testing

Happy for you closed beta testers.
Have fun streaming, er storming, the castle!

Well crap, since Iā€™m in the beta, does that mean I have to start streaming?

Seriously, streamers are a tiny fraction of the beta population. Buncha whiners in hereā€¦

Oh, and these old talent trees suck. Itā€™s mostly spending points to fix abilities they broke on purpose.

2 Likes

Super exited to see this come out, not in the beta myself, but can still watch others who are either until august or until i get in :slight_smile:

No no, Sonii is totally real good source. 100% honest and reliable. Information from him mouth good. It be his word. Why he lie.

I really hope that, further beta access is granted along with the cap increase. I donā€™t expect getting one this time around either but hey maybe someone luckier will.

R1 and Top RBGer here, hardcore Vanilla Player on unofficial servers.

Please give me Beta, Iā€™m sure Iā€™d be a high quality tester due to my experience.

Hi,
This is my original Battlenet account from back in retail vanilla. Would I be able to be blessed with an invite for the beta test pretty please, Blizzard? (over a yearā€™s subscription to original retail)

Illegal pirated servers. You ought to be banned, not rewarded.

1 Like

LF Closed Beta Access 100g

3 Likes

R1 and Top RBGer here, hardcore Vanilla Player on unofficial servers.

Please give me Beta, Iā€™m sure Iā€™d be a high quality tester due to my experience. (Iā€™m the same guy as Immvq above, this is my main account)

You can check my ā€œMvqdhā€ toon for R1 titles and what not for proof. Thanks Blizz.

Can you send out some beta invites to those of us that played classic? Played since launch with this account, have active account, bfa, etc and canā€™t get in. I feel like that should be the first step is to have everyone that ACTUALLY played classic verifying itā€™s classicā€¦

3 Likes

I cannot begin to scratch the surface of how happy I am for this. For a few days now Iā€™ve had less and less to test on the Beta. Increasing the cap by 10 lvls may seem at first glance like nothing particularly major but the game opens up a lot more at lvl 40. It also means that the time to get to places is lowered significantly. Thanks for also reducing talent respec costs.

While I am very grateful for the opportunity to help make Classic the game it was over a decade ago I hope you allow more the chance to as well and open the gates a little bit more as we get closer to the August 27th launch weā€™re all excited for.

2 Likes

Super excited for the level 40 cap + cheap respecs. Maaaaaaaan thats gonna be great. Especially for leveling when you can swap around freely.

Tell that to the immense number of p server streamers that got beta access LUL

9 Likes

Its nice to see them giving each area and level section a good amount of time for proper testingā€¦ even if im not in the beta /sad at least it helps us all on release

Yeah, it sucks. I know itā€™s an unpopular opinion here but whatever.

Iā€™ll give you this $10 bill on my nightstand if you give me beta access. Pretty please Kaivax?

Let me in? Please? /beg

When is there going to be new invites I need something to do between raids.

Fingers crossed for more invites going out today. I would love to get in on all this nostalgia.

1 Like