WoW Classic AMA - Tuesday, Aug. 20 at 10:00 a.m. PDT

If navigating reddit comments is a difficulty for you…oh buddy…

1 Like

I cannot even respond to someone that has already posted /smh

If you think a reddit thread is a good way to manage an online question and answer forum . . . oh buddy

1 Like

Go into the thread. The names of the Blizzard employees are posted within the first few lines, up top.

Click their name and it will take you to their post history. Curious as to what they are responding to? Click the box with their response, it will move you to a new page showing the comment right above it. Rinse, repeat.

Same lol.

I just keep scrolling and keep finding and answer to a question every so often.

They really want people to switch over to the new realms.

Instance dungeon limits have been fixed.
RFC-Mara is 10 Max . BRD Scholo and Strat are 5 Blackrock spire is 10

They need a new thread. Don’t permit anyone but blizzard to reply to it. Blizz can post the question and then the answer.

3 Likes

Yeah I had tried that as well before getting the notice. Someone asked a Q I already knew the answer to etc.

It is, way better than this platform. The top questions that the community wants answered gets pushed to the top and are easier to see. How exactly would you do it Einstein?

I don’t want to see the “top” questions. I want to see the meaningful questions. Not the ones that idiots on reddit think matter.

They should have selected the questions. Answered them. Post the whole thing on a sticky on this forum.

All of my questions posted and then were removed. Why did I waste my time on this?

Switching to old format makes dev posts stand out as they are in blue text. New format sucks.

Top questions are meaningful questions, it’s just subjective. The alternative being just seeing every single question posted as a first come first serve? Yeah that will get you the important questions ASAP LOL.

Basically what you are telling me is “I WANT BLIZZ TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS BUT NOONE IS UPVOTING THEM WAHH”

Probably because someone already asked your questions?

1 Like

Except that I used the search to be sure nobody did before I posted them. I’m not an idiot

Wowhead has a liveblog running:

4 Likes

Okay, tell me 3 of the questions you had. Let’s check if you are or not.

Have you seen the hearts system they have on this forum?

I didn’t ask any questions. There are a million questions. I want Blizzard to select the 20, 50, 100 meaningful ones and answer them.

Not sure if you’re joking or not lol. That doesn’t make it easier for the community to decide what should be answered first, because a good question could be way down at the bottom of a million “WHERES XMOG” questions. Reddit pushes them to the top, it’s objectively easier.

Thanks, now I dont need like 6 tabs just to watch their responses!

1 Like