WoW Classic AMA - Tuesday, Aug. 20 at 10:00 a.m. PDT

they’re replying to posts. replies get hidden. you have to find them.

Goes to Reddit.
Makes an account to post a question.
Posts question.
Bot responds: You post has been removed due to new account. Must wait 72 hours before posting.

/facepalm.

4 Likes

On the post click their pinned post to see all the comments they make, so far none yet.

What the…
Seriously?

1 Like

No. Just click on theirs names in the main post. You’ll see theirs answers.

3 Likes

The brilliance of using Reddit for this.

1 Like

Click on who’s names?

This happened to me also. /facepalm

1 Like

If there are any children who know how to use reddit here us oldies would very much appreciate it if you could relay any information the devs are hiding on that insufferable platform here for accessibility.

Edit: Thanks Andy.

2 Likes

Thanks!
/10char

Yeah this is just failed planning. They should have informed us of a 3 day mute for starter accounts there at the least much less the other mess.

3 Likes

Under the “Joining us today :” it’s the dev team accounts. Just click on theirs names to get theirs answers.

1 Like

I posted several questions and all but one disappeared. Does that mean I know too much or just that we’re only allowed one question?

They should be using just one name to answer all - otherwise do I just klick around?

1 Like

Great. I tried that. Now I see the answers. However they did not quote the question in their responses. :man_facepalming:

So for a number of them, it is a big fat “42”

That too. Super intuitive.

1 Like

This is stupid.

2 Likes

Click on “reply” on theirs answers, then “Show parent comments” you’ll see the question.

I mean reddit does require a middle school level of education to operate.

Are they just typing out replies on reddit or is this being streamed or what?

You know what… I don’t care enough to deal with navigating the reddit mess. Hopefully there will be a summary afterward and hopefully they actually answer meaningful questions.

2 Likes