WoW Classic AMA - Tuesday, Aug. 20 at 10:00 a.m. PDT

Actually one of my questions is still up and it’s the one about server population which has been asked about a thousand times. The ones about specific things like the Paladin relic slot were taken down

They are picking the top answers on the thread that they are able to answer and answering them. Whether you like it or not, there are some things that they just straight up will not answer. Reddit makes it easier for them, and for us to pick the questions that need to be answered first.

…were you asking if there would be a relic slot? lol because if that was your question it should have been removed

Guess I won’t know what was said unless someone makes a list of all the topics they speak about.
I hate reddit.

1 Like

It’s being constantly updated, someone els eposted it just earlier here.

Yw.

“top questions” on a reddit that was already primarily made up of a niche group. That’s why reddit was an awful platform to use. I don’t want to hear confirmation of the same exact information we’ve been being told for months to appease the pserver crowd. Who cares about if the game was more popular than they expected? They’ve explained their plans for layering over and over and over and over. But things that actually matter in the long-term, nothing so far.

1 Like

They are answering stuff that’s been answered for weeks and is in blue posts on the forum. THEY need to select some questions and just answer them in detail here rather than pushing everyone, including the Blizzard people, to wade through all the crap posted in the reddit thread.

See, THAT is a good format. Not the pecking about that the reddit mods set up.

bunch of staged questions as expected. nothing new

Stop being a jerk

The platform does not matter if you are wanting the to answer questions that they weren’t going to answer anyway. Did you honestly expect this AMA to really give you some groundbreaking information? They aren’t going to tell you how many people are on each layer or anything to that degree if that’s what you were expecting.

I know that’s true. . . . . . . But then why bother at all?

I’m not being a jerk I’m telling you how it is. If your asking really dumb questions like if there will be a libram or not then of course they should be removed.

What does this have to do with the platform? At ALL? If they weren’t going to answer a question on reddit they weren’t going to answer it here. There are certain things they just aren’t going to tell you.

Pretty underwhelming so far imo

And the rest of the stuff we already know - assuming we can read.

For publicity? To answer some questions that maybe some people missed? Come on dude don’t make me really spell out elementary stuff for you.

They aren’t answering very many questions. I tried asking one but I just made my reddit and my comment was deleted.

The gates of AQ is the only meaningful q&a so far, and they appear to have opted for the least effort choice. Shocker

1 Like

Well to be fair, those are the questions that were upvoted to the top of the reddit.

What are the populations for layers? They’re on video comparing them to the original realm sizes. What’s the plan if populations are still high? They’ve repeatedly said that there absolutely will not be layering in phase 2. Dungeon group sizes: 1.12.

I’m not saying the upvoting questions was bad, but doing it on a niche platform was.

“How many people will the servers hold?” This entire AMA with only a couple exceptions.

1 Like