WoW Classic AMA - Tuesday, Aug. 20 at 10:00 a.m. PDT

Greetings and well met!

On Tuesday 2019-08-20T17:00:00Z, the WoW Classic development team will be on http://reddit.com/r/classicwow answering your questions.

Our thanks goes out to the r/classicwow admins, and to everyone who participates.

We’ll see you on 2019-08-20T17:00:00Z!

91 Likes

why does it have to be on reddit?

95 Likes

First. Finally my life is complete

Edit: RIP I’m sad now

43 Likes

Better luck next time

4 Likes

Oh man, I am going to be watching that thread with lots of popcorn and mtn dew. You guys are going to get a lot of dumb dumb questions.

50 Likes

Because the reddit threading format lends itself well to answering multiple posed questions.

42 Likes

screw reddit.

38 Likes

why not release game a bit after ?

20 Likes

psa believing everything is a conspiracy doesn’t make you smart

19 Likes

I look forward to reading it, and I’ll think of a question or two. Thrall knows, the subreddit could use some fresh content.

5 Likes

I’m not sure what that has to do with… anything?.. but great to know.

20 Likes

Can’t wait for nothing important to be answered!

44 Likes

Anyone care to make a wager?

1000 gold says 50% of the questions will be some variation of complaining/whining about layering.

36 Likes

you just implied blizzard is hosting the ama on reddit to stage questions?.. lol

3 Likes

Uh… no?

I said the format of reddit threads lends itself towards answering multiple questions that people are posing to them in a rush.

By having an answer to a comment, it allows them to answer that comment instead of having a quoted mess at the bottom of the thread.

As a guess you reacted to the word “posed”. Which means “questions people are asking”, not “fake questions.”

PSA: Reacting to everything like it’s a suggestion of conspiracy with kneejerk attempts to seem smarter… isn’t smart.

47 Likes

i do hope so

1 Like

As it should.

14 Likes

You should know by now people on this forum don’t know how to read, haha

18 Likes

Only 50%? That would be an improvement.

1 Like