WoW Classic AMA - Tuesday, Aug. 20 at 10:00 a.m. PDT

(Kaivax) #1

Greetings and well met!

On Tuesday 2019-08-20T17:00:00Z, the WoW Classic development team will be on http://reddit.com/r/classicwow answering your questions.

Our thanks goes out to the r/classicwow admins, and to everyone who participates.

We’ll see you on 2019-08-20T17:00:00Z!

(Kaivax) pinned #2

(Tarregor) #3

why does it have to be on reddit?

First. Finally my life is complete

Edit: RIP I’m sad now

(Dragtuslivz) #5

Better luck next time

Oh man, I am going to be watching that thread with lots of popcorn and mtn dew. You guys are going to get a lot of dumb dumb questions.

Because the reddit threading format lends itself well to answering multiple posed questions.

"Classic AMA on Reddit"...Heaven forbid you actually use the Wow forums!

screw reddit.

why not release game a bit after ?

psa believing everything is a conspiracy doesn’t make you smart

I look forward to reading it, and I’ll think of a question or two. Thrall knows, the subreddit could use some fresh content.

I’m not sure what that has to do with… anything?.. but great to know.

Can’t wait for nothing important to be answered!

Anyone care to make a wager?

1000 gold says 50% of the questions will be some variation of complaining/whining about layering.

you just implied blizzard is hosting the ama on reddit to stage questions?.. lol

Uh… no?

I said the format of reddit threads lends itself towards answering multiple questions that people are posing to them in a rush.

By having an answer to a comment, it allows them to answer that comment instead of having a quoted mess at the bottom of the thread.

As a guess you reacted to the word “posed”. Which means “questions people are asking”, not “fake questions.”

PSA: Reacting to everything like it’s a suggestion of conspiracy with kneejerk attempts to seem smarter… isn’t smart.

(Tarregor) #17

i do hope so

As it should.

You should know by now people on this forum don’t know how to read, haha

(Scrawny) #20

Only 50%? That would be an improvement.