WoW 11.0 isnt "Aetheria" it is Otherside of Azeroth/Avaloren

Omg,he wants to unmake? :eyes:

That means everyone would be affected except for the Elves and Dracthyr

It looks like they data mined Trading Post items. The Heroic edition thing is the only item thatā€™s even remotely interesting.

People speculating that a heroic edition mount of an expansion would be a griffin seem to be underselling Blizzard. But, as far as I know it could be anything. Unless! This is supposed to be a reboot. But, then why would an expansion mount be an Alliance mount? It doesnā€™t make a lot of sense.

Other speculation states that weā€™d be going underground, which might be more interesting. Bring on the Balrogs, Blizzard!

This is true, but if we get two more Vanilla sized continents, thatā€™d be great. Realistically what weā€™d get is a new Island with every new big patch or expansion and weā€™d slowly populate another map like we did with the traditional map.

My thoughts, yeah there would be some issues with creating another island or continent that no one has seen or heard about, even if magic is at play. Every major faction is sea faring and air faring.

The mount doesnā€™t make sense, and the location doesnā€™t exactly make sense. This would make more sense if Blizzard views the next expansion as a reboot, but I think thatā€™s what DF was supposed to be?

I think people are overthinking the lore behind the other side of the planet.
Azeroth is big. And while thereā€™s ships, airships, and even space ships, it still takes time to travel and explore the world. We donā€™t notice it much as players because, well, it would be boring if it took weeks or even months to explore a new continent.

Itā€™s entirely possible to see the other side of the planet from orbit, and not have much clue what is there. It might not be added to any maps, or if it is it would just be some vague ā€œunknown continentā€.

Having an expedition to explore the other side of the planet wouldnā€™t be lore breaking. Thereā€™s enough plausible reasons why it hasnā€™t been explored yet that donā€™t need to involve it being shrouded in magical mist. It was simply far away and not a priority to explore yet. Until it became a priority due to whatever event will kick off the next expansion.

Of course this is assuming the new expansion is about this.

1 Like

I do believe we are going there, or more likely, itā€™ll come to us before we even get there but it wouldnā€™t be by ships.

Like Pandaria, the broken isles and the Dragon Isles?

This sort of thing isnā€™t new.

3 Likes

So we can get Vasjā€™ir again? No thanks.

As a Druid I would approve. :rofl:
As any other class, itā€™s a big no thank you.

1 Like

ehh I dont see Grpyhon as always belonging to alliance, back of vanilla wow box had a gyphonā€¦ it would be more of a callback to that old fantasy lore.

in the MoP quest it says it took months for the rest of the horde/alliance to get to pandaria.

Moon Dwarves sound cool, but tbh I hope we find more Elves and possibly ogres over there.

Each race of Tauren represent one of the four elements.

Tauren = Earth

Yaungol = Fire

Taunka = Water

High Mountain = Air

Unless they move into the Chinese Five Elements than Blizzard has shown all the races.

3 Likes

And they lived in harmony until the Yaungol attacked. But when we needed the AvaTaur most, he vanished.

isnt ā€œAetheriaā€

I mean, we couldā€™ve guessed that, since Mattel, Dreamworks, and NetFlix would have absolutely eviscerated them in trademark court, but anyway

5 Likes

Yesss more Elune more Elune!

1 Like

Iā€™m impressed how many completely different 11.0 expansions are being spun up from peoplesā€™ imaginations out of these datamined items.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheRedShirtGuy/status/1707943340379955268?t=7nxxokfO-75uywac8YBpgg&s=19

This is the Algarian Gryphon skin, looks very Nightsaber esque, also stormriding because Avalaron being a place surrounded by an eternal storm makes so much sense.

This is probably why Gryphon got dragon riding esque animations last patch.

Weā€™re going to other side of Azeroth.

Ehh people thought Pirates cause the sea but other side of Azeroth has been a concept for awhile especially cause we were told ships that sail there never return.

1 Like

I think the Alliance were originally going to be the only faction. To be clear, the griffin is an iconic Alliance mount.

Seriously.

WCII and WCII Tides, WCIII, WCIII Frozen throne.

Ogres have been a playable horde race since the beginning, upgradeable to ogre mages (or arguably warlocks too). Then WoW comes and nope. And expansions, patches, expansions, worlds, nope.

We got Taurenā€¦ so no arguments about oversized tunes.

Oh but what class would they beā€¦

• warrior
  • mage
  • warlock
  • shaman
  • priest
  • death knight. I knkw we havent seen them but theyve been here the whole time. Makes sense some of them wouldve been raised.
  • hunter
  • (new class) something orgey
  • mounts: elephants or big a$$ something.
2 Likes

Actually, think will be so cool to see us the way we were before the curse of flesh.

Where is this stated as fact in the game?

Seriously, WoW will really have jumped the shark with an other side of the planet expansion. Talk about running out of ideas. Thereā€™s globes depicted in the game. A World map. Draenei have a spaceship. Both factions sail and fly around the world.

Islands hidden by magic are one thing. Makes no sense at all for there to be an other side of a planet thatā€™s round and theyā€™ve seen from space lmao

Two areas hidden by magic that still appear on the same ā€œsideā€ as Northrend (because itā€™s the whole globe). We did know of Pandaria though because of WC3 and Chen. Wotlk also didnā€™t show KT or Zandalar, but we knew they were there because of the lore. Also, didnā€™t show Broken Isles.

All of these things are a lot different than an other side of the planetā€¦

To be fair, you might not be able to see very well from a Draenei spaceship. Its not like they donā€™t have a reputation for running into things.

1 Like

Which means nothing? If no one has landed there and itā€™s unexplored

Iā€™m more concerned about ā€œStorm Ridingā€ which is probably an iteration on Dragonriding, of which I am not a fan.

4 Likes