WoW 11.0 isnt "Aetheria" it is Otherside of Azeroth/Avaloren

WoWhead just posted about it, reward for buying the xpac is a gryphon mount, in Uldaman it talked about earthen being sent to Sector AR-938 the zone was the hotspot of the Curse of Flesh and those Earthen became Dwarves started calling the area Khaz Algar.

Otherside of Azeroth where we go meet up with all those people that went to the otherside but never came back. will give us the OG feeling of traveling with Dwarves,Ogres,Orcs,Humans, and etc.

Link to Wowhead Article; SPoiler read at your own risk.
https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-datamined-achievements-hint-at-11-0-wow-expansion-spoilers-335279#comments

also makes sense because Mist of Pandaria shrouded Pandaria, the Old gods making a mist to shroud an entire contient makes perfect sense. especially if this place was the source of The Curse of Flesh.

6 Likes

Glad someone’s kept up with the titanforged lore. :robot::+1:

6 Likes

Other side of Azeroth, and I mean no offense to you, is a dumb idea. We’re talking about a planet that has a space ship in orbit. Randomly throwing “Oh there was AN ENTIRE CONTINENT on the other side no one has ever heard of or talked about before hidden by a storm! Let’s go there!” is a lazy idea, and quite frankly we’ve done that twice now with the Dragon Isles and Pandaria. At least both of those had been referenced and talked about before WoW was a thing.

15 Likes

I don’t care where it takes place, Hunters will still need a rework.

14 Likes

Made up stuff isn’t a spoiler, though.

3 Likes

can we just get orges a playable race already?

22 Likes

I want a Naga expansion. They are long overdue for their own expansion instead of some side content every so often.

Nazjatar should have been an expansion, not a crappy BfA zone.

9 Likes

So just once more copying the next final fantasy 14 expansion.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that the next ff14 expac is traveling to the other side of the planet.

Mist have shrouded Pandaria and The Dragon Isles.

We know 100% for a fact of your sail to other side you’ll never return.

I think the otherside of Azeroth can be a prefect homiage to that classic adventure feel and a great way to give the Horde Ogres and the Alliance a race that looks like high elves but fits that trope

5 Likes

Don’t worry, we’ll get a rework, in 12.3. /cry

2 Likes

Meanwhile, Paladins will get to shoot holy beams from their eyes, nose and other areas. Probably be able to fly and be bullet proof too.

3 Likes

One of the Leaks(largely presumed to be made up by the Fans) assumes that Avaloren is the Next Expansion and has Khaz Algar as a zone.

It also has the Dwarves be Moon Dwarves and the Expansion be focused on Elune with Moon Tauren being present. 5 Expansions of Night Elf Lore in otherwords…

The world map literally shows us the entire planet there is no other side to it. It’s like saying the other side of the Earth when looking at a world map it makes no sense.

10 Likes

Yay! Another offshoot of Tauren people. Let’s see, we’ve met our Bison cousins in Northrend, Yak cousins in Panderia, and mutated moose cousins and mutated fel moose cousins in High Mountain. These new cousins will probably be based on Water Buffalos then.

3 Likes

mmm Moonburgers.

4 Likes

Don’t forget to ask for some mochi made by the Moon Rabbits. Another faction to be added at a later patch in the expansion.

2 Likes

If Blizzard announces a Hunter Rework for 11.0. I’ll do a self inventory and work on myself. They wont though. It’s death by Kit Kats for me.

Why would there be orcs on the other side of the planet? They are not native to Azeroth, and if everyone else failed to look under “flat Azeroth” I would guess that they wouldn’t look there either.

I would also assume there would be no forsaken, draenai, worgen, or mechagnomes there for the similar reasons.

4 Likes

Of course if the Leak is indeed accurate then we now know why Xal’atath calls Elune an upstart “goddess”: She usurped control over the Dwarves of Khaz Algar.

2 Likes

I asked Knifu…Xal’atath to move in with me. She did and proceeded to eat ALL of the Thin Mints. She left shortly after. Stay away from her. She will eat all of your cookies.

4 Likes