Would you quit?

The way wrath was ORIGINALLY was not with rdf. Rdf came in literally the last patch of the xpac

The patch we’re literally playing right now.

Really? Cause I dont see ICC, ToC, or Ulduar open

RDF is not content it’s a feature, and in terms of non content classic has consistently launched on the last patch.

1 Like

It’s amazing the number of anti RDFers that can’t distinguish the difference between a feature and content.

Then why didnt you quit with summoning stones? LFG is already like a CoD lobby in wrath from my experience and the only people that are really out in the world are levelers or those trying to get as much rep from dailies and everything else. Otherwise they are sitting in dalaran seeing what dungeons are being ran and then waiting for a summon. How is that any different then RDF? You dont get teleported to the dungeon flying over the same thing most of us seen 100’s if not 1000’s of times already and its not going to change the 1001 time.

Not to mention the megaservers are almost entirely 1 faction.

Most do want these QoL changes. I played wrath, loved the RDF system when it was implemented do you know why? Because heroics were dead content anyways.

2 Likes

Guild banks anyone? Also, I’m not anti-rdf? I’m just calling out incorrect stuff I see.

Then don’t erroneously equate RDF with ICC or any other content.

Talking about the Classic community that’s been here since 2019 not the tourists that come every new expac

we all know they don’t. they’re a business- it’s all about the almighty dollar.

Which had a known release date, if RDF was announced as coming with Ulduar or ICC the subject could be dropped.

They would be improving the experience by adding it.

4 Likes

Well, I was gonna actually say that we’re not playing on the ICC patch, and in none of the classic xpacs have we been on the last patch, we’ve actually been on a modified patch version of +0.1. For example, classic was 1.13, not 1.12, tbc was 2.5, not 2.4, and wrath is 3.4, not 3.3.

So saying we’re on the last patch is also erroneous. Also, expecting a complete game from blizzard is on you at this point, fool me once and all that. A cynic might note that its almost like blizzard made a controversial decision to split the playerbase and have them argue about that, instead of having a united playerbase thats calling them out for having a buggy, exploit ridden release on a sped up release cadence, and queued out the wazoo servers

It would massively improve the gameplay experience that i pay monthly for. Hopefully RDF is added very soon or numbers playing wrath classic will really thin out!

1 Like

I don’t think this is true, I think they fear classic turning into retail. No way would I want that either. I think “most” of the anti rdf crowd are passionate about wow just like me. I disagree strongly with the anti rdf crowd that RDF is what caused retail to be retail.

When fear motivates action, the results are almost always wrong. Blinded by their hatred of retail, they lash out at anything that could have caused retail.

They are wrong, I hope RDF comes along soon and proves them wrong.

Eh, depends. It mostly is based on doing certain content at this point. The classic team is a joke to think that RDF not being in the game is a good thing, it isn’t. Even time gating the raids for what, two weeks was dunked on from Heroic prep and exploits. If anything, it proves how flawed the game is and should have changed based on the content being known.

But that’s the issue with any game when it comes to “legacy style”. People play it differently or don’t, most happen to play it different, faster even to skip everything that’s tedious. We saw this in Classic and now Wrath, it’s honestly insane. But I will say this about classic, it’s for people that are different. Can take that as you want, but it’s a “special” kind of different and it’s not in a good way.

I mean, No I wouldn’t. But then, I’m not Anti-RDF… I just don’t care either way.

I’d be indifferent, though I do prefer LFD nothing actually changed with it not being added (from a TBC > WotLK viewpoint).

And you should have been. RDF wasn’t in TBC and shouldn’t have been.

Fixed that for you.

2 Likes

if those people quit.

you will be waiting even longer to find a group.
GL with that