Would you play ReMoP without the mogs? You wouldn't

Literally every lobby I was in when grinding plundergarbage to 40 renown was full of people talking about how terrible it was to do, subjective tastes are subjective.

2 Likes

I actually already have most of the transmogs they are offering and most of the mounts and toys.

I’m playing it because it’s just an insane amount of fun and I really, really encourage everyone to try it.

1 Like

It already will. It’s been mass reported and OP has been highly inflammatory and extraneous in his remarks towards other people. Guaranteed a forum vacation for him, at this point.

1 Like

Flemix. :crazy_face:

You can just fly around on your dragon and collect Bronze, then go purchase the mounts.
Even mounts that are low % drops like Houlon and such. May take you most of the 95 days but you don’t have to kill anything or spawn camp. Just fly around.

Oh, I knew it was pointless. I really don’t know what I was thinking engaging with an illogical, immature, and foolish troll :slight_smile: They’re ignored now so I at least don’t have to see that troll’s nonsense.

1 Like

:nauseated_face:

That’s about as bad as Plorm.

It is a great identifier for someone who shouldn’t be taken remotely seriously in anything they say.

3 Likes

You sound like you just got into college. I’m not sure what your constant obsession with “being taken seriously” on a video game forum is other than you just entering the world and seeking validation. It’s cringe.

I enjoyed Plunderstorm, as well as MOP.
I am hoping that whatever one gets the most play that they will dedicate servers to those.
Regardless, its fun to have different things like this.
Happy gaming!

Sendrax: doesn’t hesitate to use emergency beacon to welcome strangers
Sendrax: doesn’t use emergency beacon in life-threatening emergency

1 Like

You tried :+1:t3:

There’s no pvp so absolutely not. I’m already considering not playing since there’s no pvp. zzz

the difference is, no one is being forces into a game style they don’t like to play. You wanna PvP go nuts, don’t wanna PvE, you’ve had your event, let the rest have theirs

No snarky comeback? I think I nailed it.

This post gives off “QUIT HAVING FUN!” vibes.

There are people like myself who played Plunderstorm just for cosmetics, while I had fun with Plunderstorm, I stopped playing it once I got to 40.

Remix has been alot more fun to me then Plunderstorm, I already have an alt.

Either way man, its just your opinion.

3 Likes

That was a snarky comeback. Did it go over your head?

:rofl:

2 Likes

Nah lol, you’re just not worth the energy this early in the morning.

I will say trying to call me young while doing your best to sound like a COD pre-teen is peak entertainment.

1 Like

I didn’t enjoy pludnerstorm as it wasn’t wow. I play wow not battle royale. I’m here for my character on azeroth killing alliance.

If they give me some kinda dragonflight we can’t interfere with the timeline reason that I can’t kill the alliance then that’s fine. otherwise where’s my HKs

Remix is essentially SoD for MoP and SoD has been a huge success. It makes sense that Remix is a big hit. Did you stop playing SoD when you got the rewards you wanted?

1 Like