Would you find a new guild IF

They gave first armament to a grey parsing fury warrior that does not show up with world buffs that is also an undead?

His average dps on bosses is around 200.

1 Like

Big rip right there :frowning:

If we like him as a person and helps the guild in other ways and is dedicated to improving yes of course

10 Likes

If you joined the guild knowing their loot rules allowed that, that’s on you.

1 Like

You get what you signed up for

LC based on performance, attendance, coming prepared with wbuffs/consumes etc.

If this is the case, why didn’t you inquire why said player received the item? What’s the point in crying about it on the forums after the fact and debate leaving?

2 Likes

To trigger you specifically.

Triggered? You made this thread debating on leaving a Loot council based guild because they loot counciled a drop to someone you deemed non worthy. I think you’re the triggered one here bud

16 Likes

I don’t think I would leave any guild over ONE loot decision. That would be really immature.

Idk it’s a tough one when you recruit people with the understanding that loot is handed out based on performance, attendance, being prepared.

This guy grey parses on every fight in MC/BWL and AQ 40, he’s basically just auto attacking the entire raid.

See that’s the thing… thats a possibility when you sign on for a loot council guild. If you are willing to put loot in a person or persons judgement, then you have to accept that even the best councils make mistakes.

Now, if you find yourself second guessing your loot council over and over again… then it is time to go… or at least discuss it with them.

2 Likes

i mean if he was part of the team that made the armament drop…he’s earned it as much as any other greedy bastard in that team. Not pointing fingers…

3 Likes

Is that how earning things works? Sounds more like benefitting from the effort of others.

1 Like

This thread is an obvious response to Blackballed on <Deviate Delight>. What would you have done? . If you are not familiar with that thread, the current one will look very strange.

2 Likes

Joining a loot council guild
Expecting to be satisfied with every loot distribution

Pick only one.

And you don’t know how they’re weighing those, they might value someone who has good attendance, doesn’t stand in fire and is pleasant to raid with even if they don’t parse than well over someone who causes loot drama.

1 Like

You’re phase 4 BWL parses had lots of gray with an overall green parse of 27 lol. Pot meet kettle.

If they aren’t giving them to him they probably shouldn’t give it to you either shrug

5 Likes

You clearly didn’t join a mix/max guild and yet you think that just because he’s Undead and doesn’t come with full world buffs you’re more entitled to the loot than him?

If I were you yes I’d probably try to find a guild that more fits that kind of min/max thinking but they tend to drive a lot of players away and are constantly recruiting because they also tend to be as*holes.

There’s a lot more to a good player than world buffs or trying to abuse racials…

it’s classic, ill stay with in guild as long as i enjoy the people in it.