Would you find a new guild IF

I would have likely found a new guild long before AQ came out.

Agreeing with Zyrius.
Attendance, not dying and not being a drama llama are valuable assets.

1 Like

Gonna call troll and move on.

Don’t like the loot system? /gquit
Don’t like the guild members? /gquit
Don’t like how hardcore/softcore they are? /gquit
Don’t like the tabard? /gquit

Why stick around somewhere you don’t like? Be your own person and do what’s best for you.

It’s hard to tell what the correct choice was with this limited level of information. Maybe he’s really cool and hasn’t gotten anything in a long time so they decided it was his time.

1 Like

He needed it most. His dps is the lowest so he stands to have the biggest gains from upgrades. Its better for the raid to give it to him.

1 Like

This post tells alot about your experience with parses and healing. It’s almost sad 4 people liked it and have no understanding of the way healing parses work lol.

How is he helping? Telling good jokes on discord?

1 Like

Probably real life friend of those who made the decision.

Uh, yea I play a healer as my main, i know how healing parses work, and your healing parses are green and in the 27th percentile lol. Aka you’re not a great healer and running at the bottom of your pack.

nope. he was part of the team that killed the boss.

I thought that too at first, but I am not so sure. It definitely reads like it is though.

I read this as first amendment and was horribly confused for a minute.

1 Like

A blind but lovable dog stands to have the biggest gain. Pity he can’t hit his keys and drools all over his mic but it is his biggest upgrade.

2 Likes

Im rooting for this thread!

Answer: sounds like you know your answer if that mad about it

2K IQ play right there, and that’s why he wins loot.