WOTLK without RDF isn't WOTLK

Oh so now you admit is was in the game…congratulations.

1 Like

End of icc. Lead dev admitted it was a mistake and should have never been added. That dev is in charge of classic. No rdf, and thats a good thing. End of discussion. But hey here comes dragonflight! :wave:

I agree; RDF should come out in a year with ICC as originally intended.

I’m okay with this only if Blizzard reverts the patch to 3.0.

1 Like

They’re doing the same thing they did with TBC and Vanilla; that’s a non argument

1 Like

I realize that, I’m showing how obtuse the argument is. It was a system in the patch we’re currently playing, therefore removing it is a change. Breaking the spirit of “No Changes”.

4 Likes

They never release content until the content was released. RDF was a catch-up mechanic for unlimited heroics similar to ZA and ZG; ignoring this is being purposely ignorant.

That said idrc. WOTLK has proven to be a pretty overall garbage expansion especially when you compare it to TBC we just played. Everybody has been raid logging since week two; in TBC P1 70% of the playerbase still didn’t down Mag yet at this juncture of the game. Just a total snooze fest of an experience and it woulda been over even faster with RDF lul

I don’t know mate. I rolled on a fresh server, so I have the entire game to play through at the moment. Slowing back flagging BC content at the moment.

I mean, I get it from a catch up mechanism. My personal preference is to see it added for 1-80 and exclude heroics for now. Alts are horrible at the moment if you didn’t have an established 80 to get the BOAs.

You’ve been shown you’re wrong about this. So why are you still lying?

3 Likes

I’m beginning to think that a lot of these folks skipped ToC or only played briefly. You have to realize that the ToC patch was extremely inclusive and very anti-sweatlord. So, take that as you will.

This is a bunch of nonsense made up by who knows. People ran with it like they do everything. Pardo wanted it at the beginning of Vanilla, in fact. It wasn’t released until it was because of tech issues. It had nothing to do with being a “catch up mechanic” and people need to stop repeating bull$hit.

4 Likes

Pardo isn’t with the company and the lead dev who is now in charge of Classic said it was a mistake. Reported for seething and coping while also trying to bypass the curse filter.

I’ve posted several times here that I’m playing retail because it’s free. I had enough gold sitting on my retail characters from BfA for a couple of months of play time so when I got an email that SL was free with a boost I bought a token. Somebody is paying for my sub by buying my gold but it’s free for me.

I don’t gaf. It wasn’t a catch up mechanic. It never was intended to be a catch up mechanic. That means claiming it’s a catchup mechanic is bull$hit.

I don’t gaf.

2 Likes

There’s better venues to Seethe this hard.

Yes, because Ion has proven to be so effective at the expansions he’s been in charge of.

Lets remember the massive world breaking hits of BoA and SLs shall we. :slight_smile:

But I’m sure DF will be different, and they’ll finally hit that formula to bring the playerbase back together like they did with Legion. :eye_roll:

2 Likes

I’m only talking about Classic Wrath. I even capitalized it for you here:

It would be helpful to read things correctly.

So you’re a retail player, that makes sense. Still, you give a lot of attention to a game you claim to dislike. Why not just focus your energy on games you do like?

I’d say you’re a stupid person who doesn’t know how to read. But It’s more likely you’re just a lying troll.

3 Likes

I’ve honestly agreed with everything they’ve done with classic other than WG changes for dead 99% servers and BGs from anywhere.

All things that you’ve said, actually. If anything, you don’t know how to communicate. Which makes sense considering Blizzard themselves have chosen to ignore you.

Back to the lying thing? See how that becomes your only defense mechanism when you’ve got nothing else? And see how again, it didn’t work?